Turn On or Off YouTube Notifications on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, vc, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn on and off the option to receive notifications from YouTube on an HTC One M8.
- 3Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen.At the bottom, we will see icons. It is one of these icons that we now need to access, as we need to open up the applications folder. To do that, we need the icon located at the bottom of the home screen in the middle. It looks like a grid made up of white dots. Press down on this icon and it will open up our applications folder.
- 4In this folder, we need to find the YouTube application.Ours is located at the bottom right. The icon is a big red button with a white triangle inside. Underneath is the word "YouTube". Your YouTube application may be in a different position in this folder. Find it and press down on the icon to enter the application.
- 5In this video tutorial, we want to show how to turn on and off the option to receive notifications from YouTube.To do that, we need to press down on the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. In the red bar, there are three small grey dots in a vertical line. Press down on this icon and it will open up a menu.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on and off the option to receive notifications from YouTube on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments or queries regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Turn On or Off YouTube Notifications on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: vc, Amanda, Thor