Turn On or Off Viber Online Status with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn on and off the option to show if you are online or not when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we're looking for the Viber tile.It has a purple background with the Viber logo, which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If it has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe the screen to the left and find it in the "Apps" menu. Once you've located the Viber tile wherever it may be, press down on it to enter the application.
- 4Once the application is loaded, we need to go to the "Settings" menu.It doesn't matter which section we are in. Right now, we are in the "chats" section. It says "chats" at the top of the screen in white writing. It doesn't matter if we scroll left or right because the icon we need is always at the bottom. At the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, there are three white dots in a line. This is the menu icon. Press down on it to bring up the word "settings" in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- 7Look for the first option at the top which says "share online status".What this means is that anyone we are chatting with or anyone who looks at the application can see if we are online or not. You may not want people to know if you are online or not, because you maybe want to be more private. You may not want people to know what you're doing or exactly when you're online or not. If you want to change this option, you can turn it off. Right now, we can see it's on, and the icon has a purple bar in it. One important aspect to remember about this function is that we can only change this setting once every 24 hours. That means if you turn it off, you won't be able to turn in on again for 24 hours and vice versa. To switch between the two, press the icon. Right now, it's turned on, so we need to swipe to the left. Press down on the icon and swipe left to turn it to the "Off" position.
- 9This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on or off the option to show if you are online or not when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Turn On or Off Viber Online Status with Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.