Turn On or Off Viber Message Seen Status on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn on or off the option to show the "seen" status under messages when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we need to find the Viber tile.It has a purple background with the Viber logo, which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If it has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe the screen to the left and find it in the "Apps" menu. Once you've located the Viber tile wherever it may be, press down on it to enter the application.
- 4Once in the application, we need to find the "settings" menu.To do that, press the icon at the bottom-right corner of the phone with three white dots in a row. It doesn't matter which section of the application we are in because the icon will always be here. Right now, we're in the "calls" section. It says "calls" at the top in white writing. Even if we swipe to a different section, the icon will always be here. Press down on the icon.
- 7We want the second option here, "send seen status".Turning this setting off will hide others' "seen" status from you. What this means is that when you receive your message and look at it, it says that you have seen it. This obviously informs the other person that you have seen their message. You may not want them to know that you've seen the message because maybe you think that you will have to reply very quickly and you don't want to do that. Maybe you just don't want them to know that you've seen the message for whatever reason. To turn this option off, press the icon under "send seen status". The icon has a purple bar inside of it indicating that it's on. To turn it off, press down on the icon and swipe it from right to left.
- 10This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on and off the option to show the "seen" status under messages when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Turn On or Off Viber Message Seen Status on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My problem is Viber message is seen on the mobile screen. How to hide it?
When someone sends me a Viber message, it is seen on the screen
Follow the tips in our tutorial on how to turn on or turn off Viber message notifications on Microsoft Lumia 535.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.