Turn On or Off Viber Message Notifications on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Anonymous, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow! In this video we are going to show you how to turn on and off notifications from the Viber application to a Microsoft Lumia 535
- 2On the home screen, we need to find the Viber tile.Mine is located here, there is a purple tile background, and in the middle there is the Viber logo, which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If you have not pinned the Viber tile to your home screen, swipe left and find it in your apps menu.Advertisement
- 4Once the application is loaded, we need to find the settings menu.To do that, we need to find the icon in the bottom right corner, with the three white dots in a row. This is the menu icon. It does not matter what section you are in, right now we are in the "Calls" section. If we swipe to the other sections, they all have the same icons, so don't worry which section you are in, just find the icon in the bottom-right hand corner.
- 10If we turn this option off we get the message; "Push notifications notify you of incoming messages and calls.Are you sure you want to turn them off?" It's probably not a good idea to turn this off because then it will make it difficult for you to know when people are sending you messages and trying to phone you. It's better to keep this option on.
- 12These are all notifications that will appear on the lock screen.That is important to remember. You can choose which ones of these you want to have on your lock screen. This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on or off notifications from the Viber application, to a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye!Advertisement
Video: Turn On or Off Viber Message Notifications on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.