Turn On or Off Viber Auto Download of Photos on Cell Networks with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, nitid, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video we are going to show you how to turn on or off the option to allow automatic downloads of photos on cellular networks when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4In this example it's located in the first column of the row second from the bottom.We can see that there is a purple tile background and in the middle there is the Viber logo, which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If we have not pinned the Viber tile to our Home screen, swipe left and find it in the apps menu.
- 13Here, we have only one option, and it is the option to "allow automatic download of photos on cellular networks." This setting is one of the most frustrating aspects of the Viber application.If this setting is turn 'On,' as it is now, you can see it says the word, "On" and this icon here is full with the purple bar. This means the application is 'On' if you can see the purple bar. And what it does is saves photos from all over our cellular networks. These are photos that we have not chosen to save and we may not have wanted to save. We will find, after using the application for some time, that loads of random photos will appear in our photo albums. They will be downloaded from various places that we would not have expected. It can be quite annoying and this is one of the biggest gripes, one of the biggest complaints about the Viber application.
- 16However, we may like that the application automatically downloads photos from our cellular networks.If we do like that it saves photos for us, in case we forget or something else for another reason, then maybe we want this option on. Then just swipe from left to right and this will turn the application back on.
- 18This then, concludes our tutorial on how to turn on or off the option to allow automatic download of photos on cellular networks when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comments section below and we shall answer them. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Turn On or Off Viber Auto Download of Photos on Cell Networks with Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.