Turn On Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, VisiHow and 5 others
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to turn on or power up your Lenovo A7000-series smartphone.
This concludes our tutorial. If you have any additional questions, comments, or suggestions for us, please leave them in the space below. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Turn On Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Questions and Answers
Actually when I turn on my phone it just shows the opening screen and then it is stuck?
My phone is not booting at all. It just shows me the Lenovo written screen. It is charging but I cannot just operate the mobile
- 1Turn off the smartphone.
- 2Take the battery out for 2 minutes and place it back.
- 3Press and hold both the volume buttons and power button until you see the recovery menu.
- 4Use the volume buttons to highlight "wipe cache partition".
- 5Press the power button.
- 6Press the power button again when "reboot system now" becomes highlighted.
- 7Now, boot up your smartphone.
- 8You can select the options with the volume buttons and confirm selections with the power button.If that did not help, repeat steps 1-3 and select "wipe data/factory reset" and "Yes -- erase all user data".
- 9Press the power button again when "reboot system now" becomes highlighted.Advertisement
Lenovo A7000 stuck for couple of times. SIM taken off and inserted and after that it is not getting powered on?
Lenovo A7000 stuck for couple of times. SIM taken off and inserted and after that it is not getting powered on? I have tried: Tried to power on by pressing power on knob but not getting the mobile powered on.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: emozee, Edgar Welcome, pvrao