Turn On Click to Play Plugins in Google Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we changed background images. This is a tutorial on how to turn on click-to-play plug-ins in Google Chrome. That means that we can play Flash applications on web sites only when we want to.
- 1A Flash web application will be loaded automatically.Go to http://www.speedtest.net.Advertisement
- 10You will see the Flash application is grayed out. It reads "Control-click to play Adobe Flash Player".Now, reload the http://speedtest.net web page.
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to turn on click-to-play plugins in Google Chrome. If you're having trouble disabling plugins and choosing to play them on a case-by-case basis using the Google Chrome settings panel, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on Chrome:
- Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications
- Disable Notifications
- Use Data Miner
- Mute Tabs
- Change the Background Image
- Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins
- Change the Download Location
- Automatically Open Downloads
- Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Turn On Click to Play Plugins in Google Chrome
Questions and Answers
How to enable click-to-play plug-ins in Google Chrome?
How to enable click-to-play plugins in Google Chrome
- 1This icon has three lines in Google Chrome or three dots in Google Chrome Canary.In both Google Chrome Canary and Google Chrome, you need to click the icon in the upper-right corner.
- 2Click "Settings".
- 3This will reveal the "Privacy" section.In "Settings" under "Chrome", click "Show advanced settings...".
- 4Click "Content settings..."
- 5Scroll down to the "Plugins" section.
- 6Click "Let me choose when to run plugin content" to click plug-ins before you can view them.Advertisement