Turn On Bluetooth in Windows 10
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, Eng, ishe and 1 other
Hi! You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 computers.
This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 computers. Thank you for watching VisiHow! If you have any other comments or questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Video: Turn On Bluetooth in Windows 10
Questions and Answers
I can't switch on Bluetooth on my laptop?
I've got a Vaio NW15G with Windows 10 64 and my Bluetooth is permanently off, how can I change it? I tried your indications but it did not work. I have tried: I did restore, disabled and enabled Bluetooth. I think it was caused by: I have no idea
- 1Download and install Sony Wireless State Device.Advertisement
- 2Reboot your PC.
- 3Download and install the proper driver from the "Network & Wireless Driver" section on this page.
- 4Reboot your PC.
- 5Download and install the latest drivers from 2014 for Bluetooth on this page.
- 6Press the Windows key and type "Device Manager".Press "Enter". Find any conflicting network Bluetooth or network drivers and remove or disable them. The conflicting drivers may have exclamation mark.
- 7Turn your laptop off.
- 8Remove the power cable and battery for five minutes.
- 9Turn your laptop on.See if that fixes the Bluetooth problem.
- 10If it did not help, install an older Bluetooth driver by going to http://www.sony.com.au/support/product/VGN-NW15G.
- 11Click "Downloads".
- 12Select Windows 7 64-bit (even though you have 10) and "OS Upgrade / Downgrade" in drop-down menus.
- 13Scroll down to "To install Bluetooth driver 126.96.36.19900.0908210" and click "Download" next to it.
- 14Install the driver.
- 15Reboot your computer.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: ishe, Eng, VisiHow