Turn Off or Disable VoiceOver for iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to turn off or disable VoiceOver on your iPhone 6.
- 3Enter in the passcode by tapping on a number, then double-tapping anywhere on the screen, or press a finger onto the home button.VoiceOver will list the first three applications on the home screen, then say "double tap to open". We're going to demonstrate how to quickly and easily turn off the VoiceOver feature.
- 12If you need additional help or assistance with your iPhone 6 or anything else to do with it, do us a favor and let us know in the comment section below.Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Turn Off or Disable VoiceOver for iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How to Turn off voice over on a new 6s that's not set up?
Brand new 6s. I can't turn off voice over. Tried using instructions. Three fingers don't work and she won't shut up. PLEASE help!!!!
- Triple-press the home button to unlock the device.
- Press and hold the home button to activate Siri. Say, "Voice-over: off"; and it should be disabled.
- Spread your fingers a bit more when swiping.
- In the worst case, connect your phone to iTunes and restore your phone. We have a tutorial on how to do that.
- When entering your PIN, double-tap on every letter.
Voice over button won't turn off. I have tried: Settings accessibility and turning voice over button off and a soft reset
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Anonymous, Eng