Turn Off or Disable VoiceOver for iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, VisiHow and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to turn off or disable VoiceOver on your iPhone 6.
- 3VoiceOver will list the first three applications on the home screen, then say "double tap to open". We're going to demonstrate how to quickly and easily turn off the VoiceOver feature.Enter in the passcode by tapping on a number, then double-tapping anywhere on the screen, or press a finger onto the home button.
- 12Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Have a great day.If you need additional help or assistance with your iPhone 6 or anything else to do with it, do us a favor and let us know in the comment section below.
Video: Turn Off or Disable VoiceOver for iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How to Turn off voice over on a new 6s that's not set up?
Brand new 6s. I can't turn off voice over. Tried using instructions. Three fingers don't work and she won't shut up. PLEASE help!!!!
- Triple press the home button to unlock the device.
- Press and hold the home button to activate Siri. Say, "Voice-over: off"; and it should be disabled.
- Spread your fingers a bit more when swiping.
- In the worst case, connect your phone to iTunes and restore your phone. We have a tutorial on how to do that.
- When entering your PIN, double-tap on every letter.
I just picked up my iPhone 6s and turned it on to make a phone call. Voice over was on. How did this happen? I know you have to go to settings then general and then accessibility but I did nothing more than pick up the phone and turn it on.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: arlinn, VisiHow, Eng