Turn Off Facebook Desktop Notifications in Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we installed "Dark Mode". In this tutorial, we're going to demonstrate how to turn off Facebook Desktop notifications in the Google Chrome browser.
- 1First navigate to the Facebook web site.Advertisement
This has been a video tutorial on how to turn off desktop notifications in Facebook using the Chrome browser by Google. if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below. Thank you for watching VisiHow!
See more tutorials on Chrome: Disable Notifications, Use Data Miner, Mute Tabs, Enable or Disable Flash, Change the Background Image, Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins, Change the Download Location, Automatically Open Downloads, and Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Turn Off Facebook Desktop Notifications in Chrome
Questions and Answers
Please help me turn off Facebook notifications (tutorial not the same issue)?
I am on a Macbook laptop, in Facebook, in chrome or safari... bottom left corner I have a constant stream of notifications showing up and disappearing after a few seconds. Please help! Driving me crazy, also slowing me down! Thanks!. I have tried: Settings... notifications... desktop and mobile... turn off notifications. I think it was caused by: Likely not a problem, just what is. want it to be what isn't
- Go to "System Preferences" of your Mac > "Internet Accounts" and remove the Facebook account from the list.
- Log in to Facebook first. Then, in Chrome, go to "Settings" (in the hot-dog menu) > "Show advanced settings". Under "Privacy", click "Content settings". Under "Notifications", click "Manage Exceptions". Block or remove Facebook.
- Go to "System preferences" of your Mac > "Notifications". Click "None" next to "Facebook".
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Google
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow