Turn ON Airplane Mode on Sony Xperia ZL, Z, T and J
Edited by Charmed, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
If you like to travel by use of Airplane it is very useful to know how you can turn on and off the airplane mode of your mobile device. When you are travelling by plane, the airlines always advised to turn the airplane mode of your mobile to avoid disruption on the airplane's technical devices. It also helps to extend the battery life when you turn the airplane mode of your mobile. In this article we will show you on how to turn on and off the airplane mode of Sony Xperia ZL, Z, T and J.
Turn On airplane mode
Turn Off airplane mode
- 6The Airplane Mode Settings is now OFF
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- For Xperia ZL, Z and J to turn on the Airplane Mode you can also just press and hold the power key and an option menu will appear, tap to select 'Airplane Mode'. Your Airplane Mode should be ON.
Why Is It Important to Turn Off Your Phone While in the Plane
- 1As you are already aware of, communication with airport control is very crucial for a smooth flight. This is especially the case for takeoff and landing, which are considered to be the most dangerous moments during a flight. Just imagine if all passengers use their mobile phones. The signal will be totally disturbed and the communication system will be blocked because of this. In other words, this is a rule that also benefits you in terms of safety.Phone causes a lot of interference to the signal within the plane.
- 2Although accidents and emergencies are hoped not to happen in any flight, all passengers are still advised to be alert all the time in case these do happen. If you are using your mobile phone such as when you surf or exchange text messages with someone else, your attention is simply taken away from your surroundings. Therefore, in case there are any emergencies, you are prone not to be able to react appropriately or follow the evacuation instructions. This is similar to the concept of dimming the cabin lights during takeoff or landing. This is done not really to make you feel comfortable or to enjoy the city view from your window, it is in fact a safety measure to keep your eyes adjusted to darkness in case emergencies happen. In other words, the regulations within the plane are not to be ignored, even though it may look not too serious or silly, because these are all intended for your safety as a passenger.Use of mobile phones is not only disturbing to the technical communication system within the plane, it also distracts the passenger.
- 3Everyone wants to have a peaceful flight, especially if it's a long-haul flight. Therefore, the flight crew will try their best to reduce factors that can cause distractions.The area inside the plane is not too big, therefore, if there are too many phone calls happening at the same time, it can be very annoying for the passengers because it will be very noisy.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Turn ON Airplane Mode on Sony Xperia ZL, Z, T and J. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Turn_ON_Airplane_Mode_on_Sony_Xperia_ZL,_Z,_T_and_J
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Turn ON Airplane Mode on Sony Xperia ZL, Z, T and J." VisiHow, visihow.com/Turn_ON_Airplane_Mode_on_Sony_Xperia_ZL,_Z,_T_and_J Accessed 25 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Turn ON Airplane Mode on Sony Xperia ZL, Z, T and J." Accessed Apr 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Turn_ON_Airplane_Mode_on_Sony_Xperia_ZL,_Z,_T_and_J.
Categories : Sony
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed