Turn Call Waiting on and off With Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Ron Cruz, Eng, Jen M and 5 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to turn on and off the call waiting using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 11If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. You have been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on and off the call waiting function on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Turn Call Waiting on and off With Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
All operators show call waiting except banglalink
Banglalink supports call waiting, so let us troubleshoot the problem.
- 1To switch the call waiting option, press the home button. Swipe the screen left. Tap on "Settings". Tap on "Cellular". Tap on "Highest connection speed". Choose an option other than 4G.Call settings always do not work on an LTE, or 4G, connection.
- 2Check if call waiting is enabled by dialing *#43#.
- 3This is a charge-free service. After you do that, reboot your phone.If call waiting is disabled, as shown in the tutorial, dial *43#.
How can I active call divert in Lumia 535?
In your web site, there is no needful help
- 1Your carrier must support the feature.
- 3There is information on VisiHow for how to set up call forwarding, but you may not have understood it or were searching for call divert.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria, hiran1972, VisiHow