Turkey Breast with Lemon Sauce and side yellow Rice
Edited by Eng, Robbi
Very fast and easy to cook, delicious recipe.
Turkey Breast Ingredients:
- 11/2kg of Turkey Breasts.Advertisement
- 2Salt and Pepper.Advertisement
- 32 table spoons of Butter and Sunflower Oil.
- 14 table spoons of plain Flour.
- 2One Large Lemon.
- 31 table spoon of Mustard.
- 42 glasses of Water.
- 52 table spoons of Butter.
- 63 to 4 mashed Garlic Cloves.
- 71 coarse shopped Coriander.
- 12 cups of long Rice.
- 23 cups of Water.
- 32 mashed Garlic cloves.
- 4Salt and White Pepper.
- 52 Cardamoms pods.
- 62 Bay Leaves.
- 7Pinch of Turmeric (to add a lovely earthy yellow color to the rice).
Preparing and cooking
Roasted turkey breasts
- 3In another Skillet, roast the plain Flour with some Butter and Sunflower Oil until becoming gold, then add the juice of one lemon, 1 table spoon of Mustard, 2 glasses of Water, pinch of Salt and Pepper, while stirring until being well mixed.
- 4Take off the heat, and add the mashed Garlic and Coriander.
Preparing the rice
- 1Soak the rice for at least one hour in cold water.
- 2Roast the mashed Garlic, plus smashed Cardamom pods, and the Bay Leaves, then add the Turmeric.In a bowl, add 2 table spoons of Sunflower Oil, 2 table spoons of Butter.
- 3Bring it to the boil, and then add the Rice.Pour the Water and mix well.
- 5Move away from heat, and keep the bowl closed for 2-3 minutes (it helps the Rice to be well cooked).
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- You may replace Turkey Breasts with Chicken Breasts.
- Don't over toast the Garlic, for it will bring unpleasant flavor if burned.
- Adding Sunflower Oil to the Butter helps raising the burning degree, preventing the Butter from burning quickly.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Meats & Main Dishes
Recent edits by: Eng