Edited by Mark J, osadolor, Eng, VisiHow and 5 others
Questions and Answers
Trying to do a factory reset on Irola DX 758 Pro?
How do I perform a factory reset on my Irola DX 758 Pro Tablet?. I have tried: Everything I read online...
- 1Power down your tablet.
- 2Press and hold both of the volume buttons and the power button for 10 seconds and release them.
- 3Press the power button to confirm your choices.Use the volume buttons to move across the recovery mode.
- 4Select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 5Select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 6Your iRola DX 758 Pro will be reset.Select "reboot system now".
Forgot password on my irola DX758pro. Reset won't work?
I've tried the volume buttons and the power button for ten seconds. Tablet just turns on and goes to lock screen. IT WON'T WORK. RESET, WITH THE VOLUME BUTTONS AND POWER BUTTON WILL NOT RESET IT. JUST TURNS ON AND GOES TO LOCKED SCREEN.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I forgot my password to my Android Sophix Tablet. How do I reset it
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Damah, miranda