Tricks on How to Creatively Add Buttons for E-Mails
Edited by owen, Charmed, Eng, Ephraim and 1 other
Have you encountered some mobile websites that are difficult to use, and makes it hard for you to click on a link like e-mail? If you are frustrated with this feature, and you want to improve the functionality of your site,
then let this article help you improve your mobile website. More and more individuals are using their mobile devices; in fact some 43 percent of all e-mails received are accessed using mobile!
You don't want to be left behind, right? If you want to ensure that your target customers can easily click on all links especially on an e-mail link, then make sure you add buttons for these. Here are some steps to take to make it happen.
- 1Get a screenshot of your business or the products you are offering.With a clickable button representing a product or service, then your target customers will be more interested to click on the link with confidence. Also, they will find it easier to use since they know what they are clicking.Advertisement
- 2Images can be used as e-mail buttons.If you are looking to solicit funds for an organization, then consider uploading a photo of your staffers who are on the work site and working with a call-to-action asking readers to click and help. This will put the campaign in the proper context, and will tell a story about your aims and program. You can simply upload the captured image, upload and include in the e-mail. Resize the image appropriately and link to a destination. Don't forget to add a call-to-action or your marketing pitch. There are a number of free websites that can allow you to re-size images. For example, you can use http://www.picmonkey.com. Simply check the site, upload the image and start resizing based on preferred sizes. Once you have re-sized the image, simply save on your computer's library.Advertisement
- 3Use a button generator.If you find it hard to manually create buttons for e-mails, then you can always use a free button generator. Just follow the step-by-step instructions, and select the message to get the e-mails buttons you need. One site that you can use is http://www.buttongenerator.com that will allow you to Select a Generator, and Select a Button You Wish to Edit.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Now you can finally make your mobile website easy to use, thanks to the use of buttons on e-mails that can replace the small and hard-to-click e-mail links and texts.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Websites
Recent edits by: Ephraim, Eng, Charmed