Transfer Phone Data to an SD Card on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, sanjoyk94 and 1 other
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. In this video, I'm going to show you how you can transfer data from a Microsoft Lumia 535 to the SD card.
- 14If you have any suggestions or questions about this video, please leave them in the section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to transfer applications from a Microsoft Lumia 535 to the SD card.
Video: Transfer Phone Data to an SD card on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Want to transfer photos from phone to SD card?
Same as asked above that I want to transfer from Lumia 535 to SD card
The first method.
- 1https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/files/9wzdncrfj3pl.You can install the Files application onto your phone:Advertisement
- 2Launch the application and tap on "Phone".
- 3You will have to create the corresponding subfolders on the SD card first.Move the Pictures folder to the SD card.
- To create a subfolder, enter a folder and tap on the leftmost file icon at the bottom. Type a name.
- To move files, tap on the folder. Tap the checklist icon at the bottom. Check all of the files. Tap on the icon with a folder and arrow. Tap on the house icon at the top and select "SD card" and enter the corresponding folder. Tap on "move here".
The second method
- 1Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable of the phone.
- 2Press the Windows and "E" keys to open File Explorer.
- 3Locate and click your device name.
- 4Double-click "Phone" next to "SD card" in the phone section.
- 5Double-click the "Pictures" folder.
- 6Copy the contents of the "Pictures" folder onto your PC.
- 7Delete the contents of the "Pictures" folder on your phone.
- 8You can do that by opening the folder with the copied pictures and pressing "Ctrl" + "A" and then "Ctrl" + "C".Copy all of the copied pictures on your computer.
- 9Now, click the "SD card" in File Explorer.
- 10If the "Pictures" folder does not exist on the SD card, you can create it.Paste the picture subfolders from your computer into the "Pictures" folders on the SD card.Advertisement
Transfer of files from device to SD card from a microsoft Lumia 650?
Hello Thor,. . My name is Awoyaa from Ghana and I use Microsoft Lumia 650. Please I want to transfer files from the device to the SD card. How do I transfer the files.. . I have gone through the steps given but yet still I am not able to transfer.. . Please does Lumia 650 has another way of transferring files from device to SD card. . . If yes,kindly assist.. . Thanks
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Transfer Phone Data to an SD Card on Your Microsoft Lumia 535. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Transfer_Phone_Data_to_an_SD_Card_on_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Transfer Phone Data to an SD Card on Your Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Transfer_Phone_Data_to_an_SD_Card_on_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 23 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Transfer Phone Data to an SD Card on Your Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Apr 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Transfer_Phone_Data_to_an_SD_Card_on_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: sanjoyk94, Eng, Crystal