Transfer Phone Data to an SD Card on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, sanjoyk94 and 2 others
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. In this video, I'm going to show you how you can transfer data from a Microsoft Lumia 535 to the SD card.
- 14This concludes our tutorial on how to transfer applications from a Microsoft Lumia 535 to the SD card.If you have any suggestions or questions about this video, please leave them in the section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.
Video: Transfer Phone Data to an SD card on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Want to transfer photos from phone to SD card?
Same as asked above that I want to transfer from Lumia 535 to SD card
The first method.
- 1You can install the Files application onto your phone:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/files/9wzdncrfj3pl.Advertisement
- 2Launch the application and tap on "Phone".
- 3Move the Pictures folder to the SD card.You will have to create the corresponding subfolders on the SD card first.
- To create a subfolder, enter a folder and tap on the leftmost file icon at the bottom. Type a name.
- To move files, tap on the folder. Tap the checklist icon at the bottom. Check all of the files. Tap on the icon with a folder and arrow. Tap on the house icon at the top and select "SD card" and enter the corresponding folder. Tap on "move here".
The second method
- 1Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable of the phone.
- 2Press the Windows and "E" keys to open File Explorer.
- 3Locate and click your device name.
- 4Double-click "Phone" next to "SD card" in the phone section.
- 5Double-click the "Pictures" folder.
- 6Copy the contents of the "Pictures" folder onto your PC.
- 7Delete the contents of the "Pictures" folder on your phone.
- 8Copy all of the copied pictures on your computer.You can do that by opening the folder with the copied pictures and pressing "Ctrl" + "A" and then "Ctrl" + "C".
- 9Now, click the "SD card" in File Explorer.
- 10Paste the picture subfolders from your computer into the "Pictures" folders on the SD card.If the "Pictures" folder does not exist on the SD card, you can create it.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: VisiHow, sanjoyk94, Eng