Transfer Music and Videos to Your IPAD/ IPHONE / IPOD TOUCH without using Itunes (Using Only Copytrans Manager)
Edited by Eman, Charmed, Eng, estrella sacragon and 10 others
Sometimes some people want to transfer music on their iDevice on some other computer but the problem is they don't have iTunes installed on that computer. iTunes is a big file, and it will take longer if you download a new iTunes. That's how this software will be useful to transfer music and videos to your iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone. This is called Copy Trans Manager; you can download it here: http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php this is compatible also in iPhone 5 and iOS 6 versions. With this software, you can easily transfer files from your computer to your iDevice and then from your iDevice to your computer.
The installer is only 4MB; it is almost portable and very easy to use. This will only work on music and videos and not on applications. I even tried using it in a brand new iPod touch, and it works perfectly and the process is fast. This software is very useful, and it is for free.
- 1 Instructions
- 2 Transferring Music and Movie Files from iPhone 4S to Mac, PC, and iTunes
- 3 Ways of Converting WMV, FLV, AVI, and MOV Videos to iPhone 4S
- 4 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 5.1 OK, so I used Copytrans to load some music onto an ipod *touch...& sure enough-it worked. But I was only able to load a few...like 200 songs...& my ipod has another 27 Gigs left (it says. So whats the deal? And how can I just select 1-LARGE collection of files..& copy them onto my ipod? Or will this ONLY work with individual files/songs...Copied & pasted in bulk?
- 5.2 How can I add a sound file from my PC to iPhone ring tone?
- 6 Comments
- 1http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.phpDownload Copy Trans Manager here:Advertisement
- 2Install it and then reboot your computer / Laptop.Advertisement
- 3Connect your iDevice to your computer and Open Copy Trans Manager (If you have iTunes it will open up, Just close it and continue to copy trans manager).
- 4Then on the upper right part of the copy trans manager window, you will see a button with a + (plus) sign on it, click on it to add music or video. It will be added on your iDevice directory, and then you need to press "Update" before it will sync on your iDevice. If you do not press update, it will not be synced when you remove your iDevice.Then you will see the music and video directory of your iDevice.
Transferring Music and Movie Files from iPhone 4S to Mac, PC, and iTunes
Great improvements have been introduced to enhance the iPhone 4S and one of which is the latest iCloud service. With these cool features, you can easily have access to your favorite applications, television shows, music and books and transfer these items from one gadget to another. The best part is that you can even accomplish these tasks even without syncing. The wireless capabilities of this iPhone are outstanding.
Gone were the days when users were only able to use the iCloud application with the same account. The Bigasoft iPod Transfer tool has been upgraded to make the latest 4S gadget more powerful. This would mean that you can easily move your files between the following devices: iPhone 4S, iTunes, iPhone 4, iPod, iPhone 3GS, and iPad 2. The said application allows users to transfer music files from the 4S source to the PC, Mac and even to the new iTunes. In addition to this, sharing of movies and music from or to iPod, iPad and iPhone and other devices can also be done.
You can use the following step guidelines in transferring movie and music files from your iPhone 4S straight to iTunes, iPhone 4, iPod, iPhone 3GS, and iPad 2. This is also applicable when you are going to transfer other files from 4S to PC, Mac, and the new iTunes.
- 1Do this for both Mac and Windows versions. Just install the Bigasoft program and run it.You should run the Bigasoft iPhone 4S transfer features.Advertisement
- 2If you connect the iPhone 4S to your PC, the iPhone 4S features will immediately become visible in Bigasoft iPod Transfer.The iPhone 4S should be connected to the gadget where you are going to transfer some files like the OS X Lion, Mac, PC or another iPhone 4S.
- 3This may be a video, audio or any other program. Afterward, find the "add file to list" menu and choose the file that you want to be copied. Another method of doing it is for you to drag the audio or video files directly and drop these items to the folder list.Select the files that will be transferred to the other device.
- 4After transferring the files to your computer, you can proceed to copy and paste these items to the iTunes. Using the drag and drop options are much better, so you do not have to do all those tiring clicks.If you are going to transfer any files from the iPhone 4S to Mac or your personal computer, you should click the "Export to local" key to select the right folder where you are going to copy the music or movie files.
- 5This is the most convenient way to sync and transmit all the files that you want to copy if these items were already stored in iTunes. If you enjoy listening to music or watching video clips on your mobile gadgets, it is important that you know how to transfer several files from one gadget to another.After you are finished transferring all the files to iTunes, you can simply connect your iPhone, iPod or iPad to the computer.
Ways of Converting WMV, FLV, AVI, and MOV Videos to iPhone 4S
The Apple iPhone 4S is one of the best mobile gadgets today. This piece is functioning through the use of the dual-core Apple A5 Nick and iOS 5. According to several mobile experts, the performance of the iPhone 4S is twice as fast as its predecessor. When it comes to the graphics feature, the speed is 7 times faster that the iPhone 4. In addition to this, the iPhone 4S is supported by the awesome 1080 pixels HD video and audio playback with a resolution of 960-by-640 pixels. These features will surely bring excellent visuals.
The following are the video formats that are compatible with the iPhone 4S:
- 1H264 videos up to 1080 pixels, thirty frames per second, high-profile level 4.1 with AAC and LC audios of up to 160 kbps speed, stereo and audio recordings which are in .mov, .m4v, and .mp4 file formats;Advertisement
- 2MPEG 4 videos with a 2.5 Mbps speed, 640 x 480 pixels, thirty frames per second, coupled with simple-profile with AAC audios with up to 160 Kbps speed or channel, stereo and audio files in .mov, .m4v, and .mp4 file formats;
- 3Motion JPEG or the MJPEG with a speed of up to 35 Mbps, 1280 x 720 pixels, thirty frames per second, and audio files which in Avi, Ulaw, and PCM stereo audio file format.
- 4up to 8 to 320 Kbps AAC, Protected-AAC which can be purchased from the iTunes app, HE-AAC, MP3 with a speed limit of 8 to 320 Kbps, VBR, MP3, and Audible with 2,3,4 formats and Audible-enhanced audios, AAX+ and AAX, WZV, AIFF and Apple Lossless.The iPhone 4S audio format also supports the following:Advertisement
Take note that videos which include the H 264 and MPEG 4 can be transferred directly to the iPhone 4S. On the other hand, video recordings in other format are required to be transferred to formats which are compatible with the iPhone 4S. If you really want to enjoy watching those quality videos or hearing the best music files on your mobile gadget, it is important that you learn more about converting the files to those formats which are acceptable to the latest iPhone 4S.
The MacX iPhone-video converter program is regarded as the finest when it comes to converting various types of files. This particular application can change a lot of the most popular formats which include MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, and FLV. The technologically advanced De interlace- Accelerator, Superior Quality Engine and the Intelligent-A/V-Synchronizer applications ensure that the quality of the output or the converted file is similar to that of the original. Several web reviews will tell you that the universal and fast converter programs in iPhone 4S are capable of making any video files suitable or compatible for the latest version of iPhone 4S. The user will be able to convert various files and view the same on iPhone 4S in just 3 clicks.
The superb video conversion application enables the user to finish the job within a relatively shorter period of time so you can enjoy all the music and videos that you want.
How can Mac Users Rip their DVDs and Transfer these Files to the iPhone 4S
The Apple iPhone 4S is not the flawless type of phone but the fact remains that this particular gadget is the best device that can cater to the needs of a huge number of mobile surfers. People from all over the world try to savor the awesome experiences that have been provided by this phone, particularly the new iOS5, the voice assistant Siri, and its spectacular camera. More often than not, people sync their newly purchased videos from iTunes so they will be able to watch these items on their Apple iPhone 4S.
Why should you use the DVD to Apple iPhone 4S ripper? Apple iPhone 4S only supports limited video formats, like M-JPEG, H.264, and MP4. If wish to watch DVD movies on your Apple iPhone 4S gadget, you are going to need an expert software or DVD program to transform the DVD to videos to compatible formats that are recognized by iPhone 4S. It's nothing complicated, and if you have the right program, all you have to do is to run the same and convert the DVD files. Afterwards, you can simply save these items on your iPhone 4S.
Fortunately, MacX DVD Ripper Professional brings an ideal means to fix this type of issue. It is among the best DVD to apple iPhone 4S ripper programs that you can utilize to convert and rip the DVD formats to Apple iPhone 4S. It would definitely be best for you to add converted DVDs as well as blu-ray to iTunes library. This way, you can simply transfer these items to your Apple iPhone 4S. The best thing about the iPhone 4S is that it is packed with the right features which allow the users to enjoy different types of files on their mobile gadgets.
It is nice to know that one of the top manufacturers of mobile gadgets came up with its latest offer, the high quality Apple iPhone 4S. Transferring various files from this gadget to any type of computer-aided device is relatively easy. Just remember the following formats for movie clips and videos that you can use during the transformation process: MOV, M4V and MP4. Take Moyea PPT and other Video Ripper tools for example. Within 3 clicks, your MS PowerPoint can be changed and transformed into an Apple iPhone 4S recognized movie type.
The particular PPT discussion page shares various programs such as the Slide Share and the Slide Boom. Moreover, the users of iPhone 4S are permitted to display their own MS PowerPoint presentations on the World Wide Web. However, when you view your presentation, you will see that it has already been converted to the appropriate file format that is compatible with the iPhone 4S. This is the perfect way for you to keep up with the animations, the audios and films. Just in case you have the Keynote applications placed on your personal Apple iPhone 4S gadget, you'll be able to conveniently open the MS PowerPoint document with the use of Keynote. You can also use this particular program to make the necessary changes in your presentations.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- To remove your iDevice you just need to click the "Eject" Button which is located on the upper left part of the copy trans manager.
- Don't forger to click "Update" After your done transferring music and videos.
Questions and Answers
OK, so I used Copytrans to load some music onto an ipod *touch...& sure enough-it worked. But I was only able to load a few...like 200 songs...& my ipod has another 27 Gigs left (it says. So whats the deal? And how can I just select 1-LARGE collection of files..& copy them onto my ipod? Or will this ONLY work with individual files/songs...Copied & pasted in bulk?
I seem to Not be able consistently select a specified amount of songs...& Load them onto my ipod...Can You help?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
See more questions like this: Why is my Samsung Galaxy S5 not reading my SD card but it reads in my husband's same brand phone
How can I add a sound file from my PC to iPhone ring tone?
I just bought an iPhone, I want my personal ring tone I mean just ring ring sound without music, I need to add that to my ring tone, is it possible. Yesterday I bought copytrans contacts, that is very useful software.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: Shami, VisiHow, king charles iv