Transfer Multimedia files to and from Nokia Lumia mobiles
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed
So many devices and so many applications these days and sometimes we get confused which one is for us. Even if there are so many devices and applications out there and sometimes we've tried so many and none work, it is because we need the right application for our device. It is about using the right application and the right tool. In this article I will provide you the basic information on how you can transfer your multimedia files to and from Nokia Lumia mobiles to your computer.
- 1You need to have a USB connector / cable, make sure this is the one that came with your mobile Nokia Mobile and or a connector that is compatible with Nokia Lumia, do not be deceived some connector may fit in to your mobile and your computer but perfectly fit does not mean that they are compatible.You have to make sure that you connector is exactly the one for transferring device. So you better keep the one that came with your device and or purchase the one that is for this purpose.Advertisement
- 2You need to have the right application, in this case for Nokia Lumia devices you need Zune PC application.Make sure that this is installed in your computer. Zune PC will also work if you are using MAC but then before you can make it work you will need an extra application to download aside from Zune PC. You have to go to MAC App Store and download / install the Windows Phone Connector.Advertisement
- 3When you already have those USB connector and Zune PC in your computer (for MAC you need the additional Windows Phone Connector mentioned on step 2), ensure that your Nokia mobile is not locked with a security code.
- 4Then connect the USB connector to your Nokia mobile then to your computer.
- 5After connecting if the Zune PC did not automatically open, open the Zune PC Application manually, (double click from your desktop).
- 6You may then follow the onscreen instruction on how you can transfer multimedia files to and from your Nokia Lumia mobile.If for example you want to transfer music then click on Music if you want to transfer video and or photo then click on which multimedia you want to transfer.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.