Transfer Multimedia files to and from HTC mobiles
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, Eng
Transferring multimedia devices is not that tricky, the important thing you need to remember is to have the proper tools needed for the transfer. In this article I will give you the basic information on how you can transfer your multimedia files to and from an HTC mobile.
- 1You need a USB cable / connector, mobiles that has the capability of file transfer to and from the computer usually comes with the USB connector, if you no longer have this then you have to make sure that you get a connector that is compatible for your device and that works for this purpose.Advertisement
- 2For HTC what you need is to install HTC Sync Manager. You may download this from the official HTC website, go to support and look for your HTC model number and for the available downloads.You need the application to transfer the multimedia device.Advertisement
- 3Connect your HTC mobile to your computer, to connect use the USB cable / connector, connect from your HTC mobile then the other end to the computer.
- 4The HTC Sync Manager will automatically open in the event that it doesn't open the HTC Sync Manager manually (double click from your desktop)
- 5There are also some multimedia files that will have a mobile icon from the HTC Sync Manager that means that it is already on your mobile so you do not need to copy this again.Then you can just easily drag the files you want to transfer to and from your computer.
- 6HTC Sync Manager is not only for multimedia files you may also use this to transfer contacts and calendar events.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Charmed, Timbuktu