Transfer Iphone Contacts to Android
Edited by Eman, Charmed, Leomar Umpad, Eng and 2 others
Sometimes it happens that we need to transfer our iPhone contacts to an Android device for some reason. But how can you do that if you have many contacts to transfer from your iPhone device to your Android device. This can be easily done by using a third party application called copytrans contacts. You just need to export your iPhone contacts to your computer and then import it from your computer to your Android device.
- 1http://www.copytrans.net/copytranscontacts.phpDownload Copytrans contacts:Advertisement
- 2Install the programAdvertisement
- 3Your iPhone contacts will appear on the programs main window.Run Copytrans Contacts and Connect your iPhone.
- 4A new Windows will appear with several options. Select Android.Select the contacts that you want to transfer and click on "export selected".
- 5Select the location where you want to save the exported contacts.
- 6Your iPhone contacts will be saved in your PC as Vcard.
- 7Place the exported file to your Android drive.Now Connect your Android to your PC, it will appear as external drive.
- 8Your iPhone Contacts is now transferred on your Android device.On your Android Phone, go to contacts app, tap the "menu" then tap on "Import / Export" > Import from USB storage > Import All Vcard files.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Transfer Iphone Contacts to Android. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Transfer_Iphone_Contacts_to_Android
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Transfer Iphone Contacts to Android." VisiHow, visihow.com/Transfer_Iphone_Contacts_to_Android Accessed 24 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Transfer Iphone Contacts to Android." Accessed May 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Transfer_Iphone_Contacts_to_Android.
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: Alma, Eng, Leomar Umpad