Transfer Iphone Contacts to Android
Edited by Eman, Charmed, Leomar Umpad, Eng and 2 others
Sometimes it happens that we need to transfer our iPhone contacts to an Android device for some reason. But how can you do that if you have many contacts to transfer from your iPhone device to your Android device. This can be easily done by using a third party application called copytrans contacts. You just need to export your iPhone contacts to your computer and then import it from your computer to your Android device.
- 1Download Copytrans contacts :http://www.copytrans.net/copytranscontacts.phpAdvertisement
- 2Install the programAdvertisement
- 3Run Copytrans Contacts and Connect your iPhone.Your iPhone contacts will appear on the programs main window.
- 4Select the contacts that you want to transfer and click on "export selected".A new Windows will appear with several options. Select Android.
- 5Select the location where you want to save the exported contacts.
- 6Your iPhone contacts will be saved in your PC as Vcard.
- 7Now Connect your Android to your PC, it will appear as external drive.Place the exported file to your Android drive.
- 8On your Android Phone, go to contacts app, tap the "menu" then tap on "Import / Export" > Import from USB storage > Import All Vcard files.Your iPhone Contacts is now transferred on your Android device.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: Alma, Eng, Leomar Umpad