Edited by BLACK BLOOD, Eng, shahariah abu hassan, Chuah and 6 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Torrent speed very slow: about 0.3 kbps?
I am downloading a movie, and my torrent speed is very slow: something about 0.3 kbps. I have tried: I have added trackers.
The most possible answer is that the film that is in the public domain is not seeded by many people at full speed. It can be that only three or two people have that torrent or that part of the torrent that you are downloading and have only 0.1 kbps upload speed open for this specific film (the rest of the bandwidth is taken by uploading something else, for example).
For uTorrent, follow the procedure below.
- 1Open uTorrent.
- 2Click "Options".
- 3Click "Bandwidth".
- 4Set "Global Maximum Numbers of Connections" to 300
- 5Set "Maximum number of connected peers per torrent" to 50.
- 6Click the "Queueing" tab.
- 7Set "Maximum number of active torrents" to 8
- 8Set "Maximum number of active downloads" to 5
- 9Set "Minimum ratio" to 200
- 10Set "Minimum seeding time" to 0
- 11Set "Minimum number of available seeds" to 0
- 12Disable "Seeding tasks have higher priority than downloading tasks".
- 13Click the "BitTorrent" tab.
- 14Place checkmarks for everything.
- 15Uncheck "Limit local peer bandwidth".
- 16Set "Outgoing" to "Disabled".
- 17Click the "Advanced" tab.
- 18Modify "GUI.show_notorrents_node" to "false"
- 19Modify "GUI.update_rate" to 2000
- 20Modify "ipfilter.enable" to "false"
- 21Modify "net.max_halfopen" to 66
- 22Modify "offers.404_dismiss" to 1432261021
- 23Modify "offers.404_shown" to 1432261021
- 24Modify "offers.featured_content_badge" to "false"
- 25Modify "offers.featured_content_notific..." to "false"
- 26Modify "offers.featured_content_rss_en.." to "false"
- 27Modify "offers.featured_content_rss_up" to 3600
- 28Modify "offers.left_rail_offer_enabled" to "false"
- 29Modify "peer.disconnect_inactive_inter..." to 900.
If that did not help, then you may wish to reset your router by using its manual. Then, set it up. That is also possible that ISP can throttle your torrents or lower the speed once a certain limit has been reached. As you will not be able to find out whether the former is relevant, it is possible to use a VPN service that will route the traffic to itself and then direct it at you. Just look up some VPNs like https://www.ibvpn.com/plans/buy-torrent-vpn/.
My torrent is not starting to download, its stuck at 7% and speed graph is also not working?
I am downloading this file on my WiFi connection, I have downloaded other torrents on this, it was working fine till last week. Now the speed graph is not working and nothing is getting downloaded, the internet is working.. I have tried: I have tired restarting PC, reconnecting WiFi connection. I think it was caused by: I think my internet is a little slow these days
If everything else is working, your file that you are downloading does not have enough seeders or it is corrupted. Test with another file to see if that downloads faster. If it does not, then you need to update your uTorrent system. Make sure that you have the latest program and that you make the tweaks suggested in the above answer for summer of 2016.
I am trying to download a 5GB file by using uTorrent but the download speed is very slow it has reached three days now, how can I increase the speed?
How can I increase the speed on downloading, using uTorrent?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My uTorrent speed is very low. Hello, I am downloading GTA 5. its done 59% but now my uTorrent speed is very low?
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Maria, preetsluv90, VisiHow