Edited by isaac, Spoon123, Dougie, NTU and 24 others
Questions and Answers
I want to reset my itel IT1450 phone?
I have an itel IT1450 which recently got locked by my kids.
If you have forgotten your email and password, you do not always need to reset your device. You can follow the steps listed in our main guide, as described earlier in this Q&A. If, after reviewing and following those steps, you are still unable to regain access to your device, we have other solutions for you as well.
If they do not work, then you can Factory Reset your itel 1400 or 1450 phone:
- 1Power down your mobile phone.
- 2Press and hold the 'Volume Down' and 'Volume Up' buttons at the same time.
- 3Press and hold the 'Power' button.
- 4When the Android logo appears, release the buttons.
- 5This will bring up the Android Recovery menu.
- 6Using 'Volume Down', scroll to the 'wipe data/Factory Reset' option.
- 7Press 'Power' to select it.
- 8Using 'Volume Down', scroll to the 'Yes - delete all data' option.
- 9Press 'power' to select it.
- 10Agree to wipe the device, and wait several minutes while your phone is reset to a factory default state.
See more questions like this: How to unlock itel 1500, phone is locked by using the wrong pattern
Too many pattern attempts to unlock my itel 1400 phone?
There was an unlock pattern on the phone, and someone tried to unlock too many times. The phone got locked. When I tried to unlock with my Gmail account it was not working, so please help me
We have provided a list of detailed instructions to help you unlock your itel 1400 Android smartphone, which is available by scrolling up to the top of this Qna and clicking the title. This will open the main guide, which will help you solve your problem. Once there, you will find a wide range of options you can use to regain access to your device.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I Factory Reset the itel 1400 phone
See more questions like this: How should I unlock my itel phone with too many pattern attempts
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, stephen oguma, benert