Edited by Wossen, Eng, Maria, Jay
Questions and Answers
To connect my phone with my LED Sony Bravia to see pictures from my phone?
How can I see pictures from my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone by my Sony Bravia LED TV using the charging cable of my phone. I have tried: Connecting my phone charging cable on my TV and try to open and see the pictures using home button on my TV remote. I think it was caused by: May be my phone doesn't have application to support the process
Your Sony Bravia should have what is called WiFi Direct. If your TV does not have WiFi, then get a Sony WiFi USB adapter.
- 1On your Sony Bravia, go into the Applications from the menu and select the Direct WiFi application.
- 2Press the options button within the app and select Manual.
- 3Then select Other Methods.
- 4This has the information that you will need to find in your Samsung S5's WiFi menu.You will see a WAP screen appear.
- 5Connect to the Sony Bravia WiFi network using the access information on your TV screen.
- 6If this does not pair properly then consider using an app like Tubio which is a beaming app that is stable for screen mirroring and streaming.Now you will use your streaming app such as SideSync on the S5 to send the media.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Maria, Eng, Wossen