Edited by Wossen, Eng, Maria, Jay
Questions and Answers
To connect my phone with my LED Sony Bravia to see pictures from my phone?
How can I see pictures from my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone by my Sony Bravia LED TV using the charging cable of my phone. I have tried: Connecting my phone charging cable on my TV and try to open and see the pictures using home button on my TV remote. I think it was caused by: Maybe my phone doesn't have application to support the process
Your Sony Bravia should have what is called WiFi Direct. If your TV does not have WiFi, then get a Sony WiFi USB adapter.
- 1On your Sony Bravia, go into the Applications from the menu and select the Direct WiFi application.
- 2Press the options button within the app and select Manual.
- 3Then select Other Methods.
- 4This has the information that you will need to find in your Samsung S5's WiFi menu.You will see a WAP screen appear.
- 5Connect to the Sony Bravia WiFi network using the access information on your TV screen.
- 6If this does not pair properly then consider using an app like Tubio which is a beaming app that is stable for screen mirroring and streaming.Now you will use your streaming app such as SideSync on the S5 to send the media.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Maria, Eng, Wossen