Tie a Scarf in Different Ways
Edited by Maria Sharon Ubando, Anonymous, Lynn, Alma and 1 other
A scarf can be a good addition to your outfit. Besides letting it hang over your shoulders or wrapping them around our necks, there are a number of creative ways that you can tie a scarf. This piece of cloth can make help you create a better look to even an old dress, shirt or any other clothing.
The Many Looks of Your Scarf
- 6Loop and Tuck Scarf Knot.This knot fits well with chunky scarves. Take the scarf and look for the middle. Place it in front of your neck and leave the ends resting against the back. Put the ends of the scarf back at your front. Tuck the ends of the scarf creating a loop placed around your neck. Pull the knot down so you will feel comfortable.
How to Choose the Right Scarf
A scarf is usually wrapped or worn around the neck and this may highlight some parts of the body, like the face and the bust. It is then very important that you choose one that can flatter the figure of your body.
- 1Choose Scarves in Neutral Colors.Neutral colors are the safest when buying scarves. This is because you can pair them with any other colors.Advertisement
- 2Check the Material.When buying a scarf, be sure that you choose one with the right material. Wool, cotton and chiffon are some of the recommended fabrics.
- 3Be Careful with the Prints.When you decide to wear a scarf over a dress, be mindful with the prints on the fabric - no mismatching allowed. Printed scarves will not match with a dress with a different print.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Accessories, Scarfs, Purses & Jewelry
Recent edits by: Alma, Lynn, Anonymous