Throw a Fun New Year's Eve Party
Edited by Nerissa Avisado, Adrian Penaflor, Eng, Lynn and 1 other
The year is almost over. After all the merrymaking during the holiday season, you'd think you would have had enough of partying for the year. However, with New Year's Eve creeping in, it's hard to resist all the noises it brings. Once more you're in your best element to celebrate, so gather your last ounce of energy and resources and throw a fun New Year's Eve party to welcome the new dawn with an epic bang.
Planning a New Year's Eve party is not without pressure. After all, it is not like one of those parties held during the year. The fact that it's a special holiday rife with many parties being thrown here and there makes it quite challenging to think of ways on how to have a memorable celebration to start off the New Year with the important people in your life. You're planning a party to bid goodbye to the current year and set the tone for the next 365 days ahead. How do you make your party more fun and inviting?
The essential ingredients to a fun New Year's Eve party are your close friends, food, drinks, the right attitude, sparklers, and of course, a place to hold the party.
Countdown to Planning a Fun New Year's Eve Party
- 1Choose a Theme:Advertisement
- 2Tell Your Friends:Advertisement
- 3Send Invitations:
- 4Plan the Menu:
- 5Decorate the Venue:
- 6Prepare the Food:
- Fill one table with appetizers consisting of nachos and cheese dip, Texas caviar with avocado and blue cheese and pear tartlets.
- Let your friends feast on the next table filled with mouth-watering stuffed mushrooms, mini crescent dogs, New Year's Eve chicken wings, mini pizza, and a big pasta meal.
- Load another table with your sweet treats of sugar coated pecans, salted caramel brownies, and fruitcake muffins.
- 7Chill the Booze:
- 8Play some Music:
- 9Engage in Games.
- 10Have Fun.Advertisement
Tips, Tricks and Warnings
- Keep the snacks and finger food small in bite size pieces. Offer vegetables or fruit platters as options.
- Use disposable plates, cups and cutlery to save your precious China and crystals. It also saves you from doing the dishes after the party is over.
- If the party is to be held at your home, make sure to have arrangements made for those that will be drinking. Contact a cab company and have them pick up your guests and return them home again.
- Be the first to know what the New Year has to offer for your friends. Print out positive messages and good tidings that can cheer your friends up. Cut the messages in sizes that can be easily inserted through tiny slits of fortune cookies.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Throw a Fun New Year's Eve Party. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Throw_a_Fun_New_Year%27s_Eve_Party
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Throw a Fun New Year's Eve Party." VisiHow, visihow.com/Throw_a_Fun_New_Year%27s_Eve_Party Accessed 30 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Throw a Fun New Year's Eve Party." Accessed Apr 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Throw_a_Fun_New_Year%27s_Eve_Party.
Categories : Holidays & Traditions
Recent edits by: Lynn, Eng, Adrian Penaflor