Edited by Eng, Maria, Jay
Questions and Answers
The code *#*#4636#*#* is not working?
My ST S2 Korean is giving an error on SMS and only send MMS
- 1Take out the battery and SIM card and wait 5 minutes before inserting these back and turning the phone on.
- 2You may have to toggle to on then off it was not enabled before.Go to Settings then WiFi and toggle the WiFi to off.
- 3Toggle on and off again if you are not sure of the settings. It will refresh and update properly if there is no software issue. If there is an issue, then you will have to hard reset your device.In Settings again, go to Network and make sure it is set up properly.
- 4Go to Message Settings and toggle between on and off then on again for delivery.
- 5Your phone should now show messages you have missed and be working again.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Maria, Eng