Edited by Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
The code *#*#4636#*#* is not working?
My ST S2 Korean is giving an error on SMS and only send MMS
- 1Take out the battery and SIM card and wait 5 minutes before inserting these back and turning the phone on.
- 2You may have to toggle to on then off it it was not enabled before.Go to Settings then WiFi and toggle the WiFi to off.
- 3Toggle on and off again if you are not sure of the settings. It will refresh and update properly if there is no software issue. If there is an issue then you will have to hard reset your device.In Settings again, go to Network and make sure it is set up properly.
- 4Go to Message Settings and toggle between on and off then on again for delivery.
- 5Your phone should now show messages you have missed and be working again.
*#*#4636#*#* don't work in my phone?
Does not work in my phone I have Samsung j5 3g can't use 4g so I need your help please.. Is there any code to get lte mode I use root software but it didn't work. I have tried: Installing software I tried but could not. I think it was caused by: No
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
The code *#*#4636#*#* is not working. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/The_code_*
MLA (Modern Language Association) "The code *#*#4636#*#* is not working." VisiHow, visihow.com/The_code_* Accessed 27 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "The code *#*#4636#*#* is not working." Accessed May 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/The_code_*.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng