Tell if a Man Is Falling in Love with You
Edited by Donna, Eng
The Benefits of Knowing Whether A Man Is Falling in Love With You
It can be important to know the signs of whether or not a man is falling for you because:
- Men who are just in lust with you may use you and hurt you, whereas the man in love intends to build a future with, which is much more preferable
- You may not feel the same way about the man, especially if he is a friend or an ex or a girlfriend's boyfriend, and if you know these signs of true love, so that you can tell him your true feelings about the situation as soon as possible and end it
- You may not want to leave a current partner until you know for sure that a new person is in love with you and knowing the signs that he is in love with you can prevent you from making a terrible life mistake
- He already has a girlfriend or a wife but you do not want to ruin anything that exists by falling for a player who only wants to use you for sex and keep his other intimate relationships intact
- It helps you save time second-guessing whether or not you can feel safe, trusting an emotionally secure with this individual who is courting you
Signs That A Man Is Falling In Love With You
There are certain behaviors that men adopt only when they are falling in love or if they have totally fallen for you. If you are not sure whether or not he is falling in love with you, ask yourself if he is doing these simple things.
- 1Although this seems like an almost ludicrously simple thing shows real thoughtfulness and a commitment towards your well-being, A man who knows how you take your coffee is also showing that he remembers what you tell him and keeps it foremost in his mind. It also shows you that he wants to keep you happy and see him as the provider of thoughtful little giftsHe knows how you take your coffee and brings you a coffee or some other beverage if he is seeing you in the morning or at work.Advertisement
- 2A man who does this is truly smitten with you and in a dedicated courting phase with you. There are few other more powerful symbols of romance than the spontaneous gift of blossoms, as they universally represent the blossoming of love itself. A man who celebrates you just for being you is well-worth being with on a day-to-day basisHe sends you or brings you flowers for no reason at all.Advertisement
- 3Some men are so proud of their new girlfriend that they will actually wear the purse like she does, as a message to other men around that you are taken. A man who takes care of your purse, symbolic of all of your possessions, will also most likely live up to a promise to take care of you all of his life.If you ask him to watch or hold your purse, he does so happily.
- 5A man who is in love wants his new woman to show him off to all of her friends and because he is delighted to be with you, he wants your relationship to have all of the public disclosure it can get. This is a very good sign of a good relationship ahead because he wants your friends to love him too.He knows when your birthday is and is already secretly planning something big for you and your friends.
- 6A man who loves you will tell jokes, do impressions and do anything it takes to make you show your pearly whites. He does this because he loves you, and quite simply, he wants to make you happy. A man who does this is also less likely to have drawn-out dramatic fights with you and make light of any issues that could come up between you.He will do anything to make your laugh.
- 8This is also a true sign of love because a man who does this is actually more interested in snuggling with you, rather than paying attention to what is on the screen. Men are naturally territorial, especially when it comes to small technology like a remote control, so he is showing his adoration by being submissive to you and letting you make the programming choices.When the two of you watch television together, he lets you handle the remote and agrees to watch whatever you want to watch.
- 9You find his slippers under your bed and his toothbrush in the bathroom. This is a not-so-subtle sign that he is in love, and already sees you as his partner. He might also suggest that you leave things at his house, or give you the key to his place. You can consider this type of behavior to be a dress rehearsal for the real married life that is on his mind.He starts leaving little things at your place, so he can establish that the two of you are a couple.
- 10Some men are so powerfully attracted to a new mate that they want to smell like her or will try to get a whiff of something that reminds him of how she smells. This, like snuggling with your clothing, is very primal and indicates a true attraction to you.You catch him trying on your perfume, hair product or lipstick one day.
- 11A man who is in love with you will constantly create opportunities for you to dress up and look your best so he can show you off. However, while he is doing this, he will never sexually objectify you in front of others or make out like you are just a trophy that he just acquired. Instead, he will introduce you in a quiet and courteous way to others.He loves to show you off in public by taking you out on a lot of fancy dates.
- 12A man who is smitten will not only make sure that you know the names of all his best friends, he will also introduce you to them or relay tales about how impressed they are with you, even if you have never met them. This conveys love because it shows that he wants to make you part of his team of intimate friends. The bragging he does about you might even extend to your friends and family in an attempt to impress them with his respect an admiration of you.He brags about you to his close circle of friends.
- 13Many men who are in love will also take your hand or make sure that they are touching you in some way while the two of you are talking. A man who looks into your eyes loves you and it is a good sign that he really loves you if he looks into your eyes while you are kissing or having sex.He looks into your eyes and hangs on to your every word when you are talking, because he is so fascinated with you.
- 14This is a courting behavior known as interactional symmetry where a person in love will alter their body language so that it is the same as the person they desire. Therefore, if you are crossing your arms, he will cross his arms too. This is his way of showing you and others that even his reactions to life are in complete solidarity with yours.When the two of you are together his body language mirrors yours.
- 15A man in love will never allow the slightest disagreement to come between you because his goal is to show you how compatible the two of you are so you will agree to living together or a marriage.He will not allow you to annoy him or argue with him, even if you are being provocative on purpose to see how he behaves during a conflict of wills.
- 16If a man is travelling for hours or days just to see you, then he is truly in love, because emotional commitment is all about making someone their number one priority. If he bends to your schedule, it means that he is deferring to you, which is a sign that the man has truly submitted to being in love.He inconveniences himself so he can see you at your convenience.
- 18If a man is talking to you a lot or confessing the private details of his life to you then it means that he is truly in love with you. This is flattering because men find it harder to open up to others than woman and a sign that he really loves and trust you. It is also a good sign because it shows that he really values your opinion.You notice that he is chattier and more open with you than other people.
- 19A man who loves you will zero in on impressing your best friend and your close friends because he knows that their approval of him matters for you. It also expresses a desire to be a permanent part of your life in the future and a commitment to try and include your friends in a positive way.You notice that he tries very hard to be nice to and fit in with your friends.
- 21Men who give you their grocery money or rent money so you can have a new dress or buy new furniture are totally smitten with you. You may realize that he does this now, however note that many women who have spouses who have done this do not find out about it until years later.He puts your needs before his own, even going without so you can have something luxurious.
- 22A man who is in love with you will say this, even though you know you are not a ten in the looks department. Chances are that he is referring to your personality, your talents as well as your physicality as men who are truly in love do not make it only about the physical. They tend to be smitten with the whole package that is you.He tells you that you are beautiful and truly means it.
- 23This is a great sign that your relationship could endure for a very long time because he is seeing your differences as a sign of compatible rather than looking for someone who is exactly like himself. It also shows that he is capable of conditional love for you, accepting you for who you are instead of whom he thinks you should be.He jokes about the fact that you are complete opposites and talks about how much you can learn from each other.
- 24Usually this is a very romantic or spectacular place, with a great view of the stars or the sea. He might also take you to a place with rare architecture or an abandoned local ruin. Other places he might take you is his alma mater, the house where he grew up or a place where he went camping as a kid. When he does this, he is taken you to a very private spot that he only reserves for those who have a permanent place in his heart.He takes you to a special spot, only known to him, so you can enjoy a special bonding spiritual experience.
- 25Women aren't the only ones that feel the hormonal heat of true desire flooding their boy when they look at a person that they desire. If his face turns red when he is talking to you, or if he seems like he is sweating a lot, then it is likely that he is in love with you. This is a real compliment because blushing is an involuntary autonomic response to simply being in your company that reveals just how much sexual power you actually have over him.He blushes when you make eye contact with him.
- 27Men who are in love will constantly be trying to whisk you away to a location where he has you all to himself. This usually means taking you away to a bed and breakfast in the country or to a hotel in the city, where the two of you can spend the night.He has planned a special getaway for the two of you to a place that is known to be romantic.
- 28A man who is in love with a woman will buy her sparkling, pricey presents to show her how much he values her company. Note that the more emotionally cold a man is, the more likely he is to show you love by spending money on you. Traditional minded men and older men are also more likely to do this as they see it as a formal way of expressing their feelings without feeling too vulnerable or embarrassed. The bestowing of expensive gifts is also usually a foreshadowing of a proposal that is still to come.He buys you expensive gifts of jewelry to impress you.
- 29A man that loves you does not want you to have one minute of emotional insecurity or doubt in your mind that his loyalty to you is the most important thing to him in life. When he eliminates other women from discourse, he is showing you that he will not risk one word with another because he wants you to feel emotionally secure with him.He avoids conversations with other women while you are around.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Be aware that a man still exhibit all of the above loving behaviors and still be married, dating or cheating, so watch out for players or narcissists who may be trying manipulating you into a relationship merely for sex
- If a man continues with theses behaviors, but you want them to stop because the love is not reciprocated between the two of you, then it is likely you have a stalker on your hands
- A man who flatters you too much may be too needy an insincere to be with over the long term, and may be more obsessive rather than loving
- If a man is showing signs of being smitten with you, but you don't love him back, it is not a good idea to take advantage of him financially or otherwise because this breeds resentment and possible vengeance for lying to him
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Tell if a Man Is Falling in Love with You. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Tell_if_a_Man_Is_Falling_in_Love_with_You
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Tell if a Man Is Falling in Love with You." VisiHow, visihow.com/Tell_if_a_Man_Is_Falling_in_Love_with_You Accessed 25 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Tell if a Man Is Falling in Love with You." Accessed May 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Tell_if_a_Man_Is_Falling_in_Love_with_You.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Donna