Tell if You Can Spy on a Phone with mSpy
Edited by Friday, Eng
If you are considering downloading the mSpy application to spy on phones, tablets, PC computers, or Mac computers, you're going to want to make sure your device is compatible. In most cases the mSpy application will be compatible with all Android devices and iOS devices. MSpy also works on most PC computers, and Mac computers. However there are occasionally some operating system limitations across certain devices.
Likewise when there is a major new release of any operating system, it can take a little time for the engineers at mSpy to adjust the spy application so that it works with the new operating systems. The tutorial below will show you how to check if your device is listed in the mSpy system. In the event your device is not listed, that does not always mean it isn't supported. Therefore, if you do not find your device you can still send an email to the support staff at mSpy, and they will let you know if it supported, and if not, when they expect it to be supported.
- 1 Visit the mSpy Compatibility Page
- 2 Check if mSpy Works on iOS
- 3 Check if mSpy Works on Android
- 4 Check if mSpy Works on Windows Computers
- 5 Check if mSpy Works on Mac Computers
- 6 Additional Tips
- 7 Questions and Answers
- 8 Referencing this Article
- 9 Comments
Visit the mSpy Compatibility Page
Check if mSpy Works on iOS
Check if mSpy Works on Android
- 2In this case you will see that our Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a supported device. Keep in mind that sometimes newer devices won't be on the list, but they are supported. If you have any questions just click the chat bubble in the bottom right side of the screen, and ask.Scroll down and you will see a section where you can type in your device name.
Check if mSpy Works on Windows Computers
- 2When you scroll down you will see an area where you can type in information about your Windows computer. Note that there are very few exceptions to devices running Windows. That means if your device is running a supported version of the Windows operating system, mSpy will also work to spy on the contents of that computer.After clicking on the Windows icon, you will want to scroll down.
Check if mSpy Works on Mac Computers
- 2After scrolling down, you will see an area where you can type in a version of the Mac operating system to see if mSpy supports it. Note that as a rule, actual systems are not generally listed for Mac. As ever if you have questions, click on the little blue chat bubble the bottom right, and discuss those questions with a member of the tech staff.After clicking on the Mac logo you will need to scroll down a little bit.Advertisement
- Keep in mind that operating systems and devices are constantly changing and updating. Some of those changes or updates may not be supported by mSpy right away. This means that if you are considering updating a system that has mSpy installed, you should first check with mSpy to make sure your system supports it.
- Note that some operating system updates, such as updating an iPhone from iOS 8 to iOS 9 are not easily reversed, and in some cases impossible to reverse. This means that if you are spying on a device, and you update it to an operating system that is not supported by mSpy, you will not be able to spy on it until such time as mSpy updates their application to support the new operating system. You may also not be able to downgrade the device, so be cautious updating.
Questions and Answers
Mspy app is showing QR code but I don't know where is QR code in mobile?
Where to use link code or where is child QR code in child mobile?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Tell if You Can Spy on a Phone with mSpy. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Tell_if_You_Can_Spy_on_a_Phone_with_mSpy
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Tell if You Can Spy on a Phone with mSpy." VisiHow, visihow.com/Tell_if_You_Can_Spy_on_a_Phone_with_mSpy Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Tell if You Can Spy on a Phone with mSpy." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Tell_if_You_Can_Spy_on_a_Phone_with_mSpy.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Friday