Take Videos on the Lenovo A7000
Edited by Hotelier, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, shriya and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to take a video on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone.
This concludes the tutorial on how to take a video on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Take Videos on the Lenovo A7000
Questions and Answers
Hi! I want to record a 60-minute video, but there is a problem: the phone is recording only 5 minutes. Why?
Hi! I want to record a 60-minute video, but there is a problem: the phone is recording only 5 minutes. Please help me. How can I record a longer video?
You will need to lower the video camera resolution. Do not forget that you need enough space on your microSD card to store the video.
- 1Ensure that you have the microSD card and it has enough space.Advertisement
- 2Open the Camera application.
- 3Press the menu button or tap on the cog icon.
- 4Tap on the icon with three dots.
- 5Tap on "Storage location".Set the default media location to your microSD.
- 6Tap on the video-camera icon.
- 7Tap on "Video quality" and select a lower resolution.You are ready to take longer videos now.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Take Videos on the Lenovo A7000. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Take_Videos_on_the_Lenovo_A7000
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Take Videos on the Lenovo A7000." VisiHow, visihow.com/Take_Videos_on_the_Lenovo_A7000 Accessed 23 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Take Videos on the Lenovo A7000." Accessed Mar 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Take_Videos_on_the_Lenovo_A7000.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: shriya, Eng, Alexander Avdeev