Take Photos on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Jen M, Crystal, Doug Collins and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to take a photo using the Lumia Camera on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7Press the icon and it's going to auto-focus, then take a photo for you.That's all you need to do! There's lots of other settings, but we've explored them in other videos. If you'd like to know how to use all of them, we have videos on how to use all of the settings on the Lumia Camera on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 8This concludes our tutorial on how to take a photo using the Lumia Camera on Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or application, please leave them in the comment section below. We will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow and goodbye!Advertisement
Video: Take Photos on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
1. When taking a photo using my Microsoft Lumia phone nothing comes out, and when I check on Photo Icon were do they get saved, please take me through to be able to view?
1. When taking a photo using my Microsoft Lumia phone nothing comes out when I check on Photo Icon were do they get saved, please take me through to be able to view. . 2. No sound on music FM even when headset is plugged in, and how do I copy music from my computer to phone, not getting joy, please assist.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Crystal, Jen M