Take Out the MicroSD Card from Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. In another tutorial, we Insert SD Card into Lenovo A7000 Smartphone. This is a tutorial on how to remove a microSD card from your Lenovo A7000-series smartphone.
- 6Once more, just apply a little pressure to open the phone.For more information on how to open the phone, please refer to our tutorial on how to remove the phone cover from your Lenovo A7000.
- 10Apply gentle pressure to pull the battery up.For more information on how to remove the battery, please refer to our video on how to take out the battery from your Lenovo A7000.
- 11Put the battery away.Once you've done this, you can remove the microSD card. The microSD card is seated in the left part of the back of the phone. There is a small microSD slot icon. It's different from the two SIM slots: each SIM slot has writing for it, and there is no writing for the microSD card, only a small arrow.
- 13You can pull the microSD card out of its slot with your finger.You can also pull it out with your thumbnail. There is a very small notch on the microSD card itself that allows you to apply pressure to it and pull it out. Once you've done that, your microSD card will be successfully removed.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to remove the microSD card from the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Take Out the microSD Card from Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Grimm