Take A ScreenShot in BlackBerry
Edited by Anonymous
Taking a Screenshot in Blackberry is not that hard, but there is no shortcut key that you can set like in Androids where you can press two or three keys and a Screenshot will be ready for you. But with our guide it will be a piece of cake for you to take a screenshot on your blackberry. Taking a screenshot can sometimes be very useful, especially if you want to send an image to someone but you can no longer save a picture on your gallery, you can just always take a screenshot and send it through. In this article we will show you how to take a screenshot.
- 1You will need an app called "Capture it".HereAdvertisement
- 2An active WiFi connection.Advertisement
- 3BB OS 7.1 or below.
- 4Blackberry device.
How to take a Screenshot on BlackBerry
- 1Download the 'Capture it' on your device.Advertisement
- 2Install 'Capture it' and reboot your device.
- 3After rebooting, press the Home button, usually located along with the scroll.
- 4Open any app and Press the home button and in the list you will see "Capture it".
- 5Scroll to the top and select 'Capture it' and voila your device will vibrate confirming that the screenshot has been captured.
- 6Go to Pictures > Picture library and the top photo will be your desired screenshot.
- 7And if you want to copy it to a PC, go to Device memory and in the camera folder your screenshot is saved.
- 8And if it is not working on your Browser or Facebook ,set it as the convenience key, it will do the trick.
What You Can Do with Screenshots
- 1Record important conversations for reference later on.If you are exchanging messages with another person and you come across a part of that conversation that you'd like to read later on, you can easily just take a screenshot of that so that you do not need to take down notes elsewhere.
- 2Capture what you see exactly.If for example you are surfing and you come across something that is rather interesting. Instead of simply describing that to someone else, you can just take a screenshot so that you can show the other person exactly what you are seeing. This saves a lot of time and saves you from having misunderstandings with another person.
- 3Share notes to another person, which is not editable.If you have notes on your phone and you would like to send that to another person, you can just take a screenshot and send it over. What's good about this is that you get to save the original version because the notes will not be editable since it's just an image.
- 4Show proof.If for example you are having an argument with another person or you are trying to prove a point that some information have been said or it came from another person, you can easily go back to the message and then do a screenshot to accurately capture and show that it's really from that person.
How to Come Up with the Best Screenshots
- 1Make sure that you focus on the middle of the screen the part that you would like to show exactly.The screenshot will appear exactly as the one that you see on your screen. Therefore, manipulate it in a way that would zoom in to what you are actually trying to point out.
- 2View full screen before taking a screenshot.If for example you would like to show a photo on Facebook, it would be better if you would actually take a screenshot of the screen when you have opened the entire picture.
Other Things to Consider when Taking Screenshots
- 1Make sure that you are not including in your screenshots some sensitive information that must not be shared.For example, if you would like to show only a small part of the screen and the other part contains sensitive information, you may want to take a screenshot from a different angle or you can do some editing later on. Be careful with the information that you are transmitting.
- 2Taking screenshots is like taking a photo, it may consume a lot of battery.Therefore, if you are trying to save on your battery, you may want to delay taking screenshots at a later time.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Blackberry