Switch Camera Mode to Video Mode on IOS 7
Edited by Jefrey Matias, Joely, Eng, Christine dela Cruz
If you have any device that runs on iOS and you've recently upgraded to the new iOS which is iOS 7 then you might notice that there are some changes to the native applications installed. The camera app is one of them. This guide will show you how to switch your Camera to Video mode.
- 1Just go to the Application menu to access the CameraOpen the Camera Application.Advertisement
- 4You can notice that the white circle that is used to capture picture will turn red meaning you are ready for recording your videos.Now you are able to switch to video mode.
Things to Note About Automatic Updates
- 1You do not need to constantly check for updates that you need to run. It will just automatically update your apps as long as you have internet connection.It can save you a lot of time.Advertisement
- 2Apps constantly evolve and they do develop some great functionality over time. You would not want to miss those just because you don't have time to update.It will allow you to be able to constantly use updated apps, without you spending time to update them by yourself.
- 3However, one disadvantage is that it can consume your battery during times when you don't want it to do so. For example, you are outside and you are running out of battery. If it happens that there are updates at that time, it may just automatically download those updates, which will help reduce the life of your battery.Automatic updates are very advantageous.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- This only applies to iOS devices that are running on iOS 7
- This is only applicable to native camera applications. Other applications may have a different steps to switch from Camera to Video.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Switch Camera Mode to Video Mode on IOS 7. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Switch_Camera_Mode_to_Video_Mode_on_IOS_7
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Switch Camera Mode to Video Mode on IOS 7." VisiHow, visihow.com/Switch_Camera_Mode_to_Video_Mode_on_IOS_7 Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Switch Camera Mode to Video Mode on IOS 7." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Switch_Camera_Mode_to_Video_Mode_on_IOS_7.