Subscribe to New Blink Feed Content on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to subscribe to content using Blink Feed on the HTC One M8.
- 6This will bring up a variety of content options.We have "World", "Sports", and some other ones. These are all the different feeds of information that we can subscribe to. Then it will appear on our Blink Feed. Blink Feed allows us to see everything we love in one place, such as photos, social media, and favorite sites. This is how we can subscribe to different feeds.
- 14We can go back by pressing on the left arrow at the top left-hand corner of the screen.Now, there is a check in the box across from "Headline News". As we can see, there are two ways to do it. They both actually perform the same function. Either check the box or actually subscribe when looking in the feed.
- 15Multiple options can be selected from the main news page by checking the box across from each news source of interest.For example, we can select the first three options. Now, when we return to our Blink Feeds, these feeds will be bringing information, articles, images and other interesting things. They'll be feeding their currents and their information into our personal Blink Feed.
- 24This concludes our tutorial on how to subscribe to content using Blink Feed on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about this process, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Subscribe to New Blink Feed Content on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Eng, Rushell