Stream YouTube videos seamlessly no buffering
Edited by Khalel, Lynn, Jonathan, Angela and 11 others
Many people are fond of watching YouTube videos, and may be subscribed to a favorite YouTube channel and religiously spend hours upon hours watching cool, funny, inspirational, and out of this world videos online. Do you ever get frustrated when you experience that annoying video buffering, just when you're having fun, and being entertained? This can happen even when your Internet connection is stable. It really puts a damper on things when you're enjoying a video, and it suddenly stops without you pausing it. This is caused by a slow response brought about by buffering.
Internet connection comes with no guarantees regarding performance. There are a number of contributing factors that can delay a streaming video. In short, we cannot always rely on a high bandwidth data plan for a satisfying online streaming experience, whether it be on YouTube or another streaming sites.
- 1 What are the contributing factors that affect streaming lags and buffering?
- 2 Steps On How To Stream A YouTube Video With No Buffering
- 3 How To Stream YouTube Without Realplayer
- 4 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 5.1 How to play DailyMotion videos without buffering?
- 5.2 How to watch online videos without buffering on mobile?
- 5.3 My kindle fire has been acting up the past few days with YouTube?
- 5.4 Can I run a YouTube video in a different format to help it load faster?
- 5.5 How to make a mozilla fire fox browser downloads fast?
- 6 Comments
What are the contributing factors that affect streaming lags and buffering?
- 1The heavy traffic can directly affect the server, slowing everyone down.The Hosting Site Itself. A site that is really popular, and has tons of visitors and subscribers, is vulnerable.Advertisement
- 2Due to the flow of the Internet data on your Internet service provider (ISP), and with the "traffic shaping" doing its job, your ISP may slow you down. Although your connection is fast and stable enough, your ISP might have some kinds of data limitations. Add ISP throttling, and you may have a slow connection. It may sound like a cliché, but the Internet is a shared resource with very real limitations.Your ISP (Internet Service Provider).Advertisement
- 3The buffer basically acts as a remedy to catch up a slow connection when you're watching/streaming a video. Unfortunately, when the system breaks down, it's hard to find the root cause.Your Broadband Router. Sometimes, if your network systems aren't working together, problems can arise with your graphics drivers, anti-virus software (like for example malware shields, complex anti viruses, and live scanners, which you can deactivate or turn off), firewalls and browser plug-ins.
Having discussed all these factors, there is actually a simple option for these. Why not try to stream your videos using a RealPlayer application? Yes, you heard it right. You can try this helpful solution to enjoy your viewing pleasure with the help of this easy-to-follow tutorial on how to enjoy your video marathon on YouTube with no more buffering.
Basically, the minimal requirement to do this, you should already have a RealPlayer Multimedia Player Application installed on your PC. Now If you don't have it yet, you can download a copy on RealPlayer's website.
If you're done downloading the RealPlayer app, here are the procedures.
Steps On How To Stream A YouTube Video With No Buffering
- 1Open your favorite browser and enter YouTube site.Advertisement
- 2Choose the video you want to stream, click it and copy its URL.
- 3Once you're already on the page, change the desktop protocol of its URL "www" into a mobile version by replacing it with a letter 'm'.(For example: Change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5r3pcGH4E to something like http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5r3pcGH4E)Open a new tab and paste the copied URL and load it.
How To Stream YouTube Without Realplayer
- 1You just update it regularly and then you can play YouTube videos by just pasting in a YouTube URL. When using the 1.1 version:VLC Media Player.Advertisement
- Hit "File".
- Choose "Open a Network Stream".
- Paste in the main YouTube URL.
- 2You can embed a YouTube video here with minimal configuration. Use the Flowplayer YouTube plugin and the Flowplayer playlist plugin to make embedding of video streams effortless.Flowplayer.
- 3This is supported by YouTube. It works well on the following browsers that support the H.264 video codec and the WebM format and also the video tag in HTML5:YouTube HTML5 Video Player.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- 4With this, you can play any Flash (FLV) or Shockwave (SWF) format files directly to your computer. This software was designed for both PC and Mac OS X. It has become increasingly in-demand.Wimpy FLV Player.
- 5It is a program you can use for downloading and watching YouTube videos. The process is very simple. You just paste the URL of a video to download, and MyTube Player will download it for you. That video will then be in the list of .flv videos that you will have on your drives.MyTube Player.
- 6A freeware. It is a YouTube downloader, converter, and player at the same time. It can do the following:FLV Plucker.
- Download YouTube videos.
- Convert FLV to SWF.
- Convert FLV to MP3.
- Watch YouTube videos directly with the FLV player and SWF player, which are built in.
- 7This is freeware, which is an advanced YouTube video player for bookmarking videos, presenting videos, and downloading videos.TubeJ.
- 8A freeware application that lets you play your FLV files. FLV is the format used by popular video-sharing websites; not only YouTube but also Dailymotion, Yahoo videos, Google videos, ClipMoon, and others. The program is supportive of full screen mode.FoxTab FLV Player.
- 9This is a freeware that is user-friendly with a wide variety of media formats including MPEG-4 and Flash Video. You can download and play content from most video sites, including YouTube. It has a re-sizable window, full screen playback options, and a customized video search engine.FLV Pro Player.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- To achieve better resolution, open the RealPlayer Preferences tab, go to "Hardware," and check if all the metrics are set to their maximum optimization.
- The video qualities of the streaming videos are all set to a 3GP quality as these are fully compressed while being played on RealPlayer.
- Since videos are set to a compressed format, the screen will load into a small resolution, and you'll experience blurred videos. Just adjust the settings by toggling on the resolution menu on the top of the screen. Adjust it to your preferred view.
- In the event you've encountered something like an RTSP protocol, pop-up error, remove your old version of RealPlayer and download the latest one at www.real.com/player. After installation, proceed to steps 1-4.
- If this doesn't work still, you can just watch videos by downloading and playing them instead of streaming them.
Questions and Answers
How to play DailyMotion videos without buffering?
Make sure that your internet connection is stable. You may also need to check how many devices are connected to it (especially if you share WiFi). You can try downloading DailyMotion by using a program like the aTube catcher.
Not all of the videos on the internet can be played and watched without buffers. The buffering that occurs while playing a video on the internet is natural. To speed up the connection and avoid the buffer you should have a steady and fast internet connection. You should minimize all of your work on the internet (downloading/uploading) when you are watching a Video on DailyMotion or YouTube.
See more questions like this: Are there any other sites like YouTube that do not have buffering
How to watch online videos without buffering on mobile?
Always check to see if your connection is strong. The connection is one of the reasons videos end up buffering, whether on your mobile or through your PC. Know how many devices are currently connected to your connection (especially if you use WiFi), as this also plays a big part in buffering because you share the connection, which slows it down for everyone. Try downloading the video instead, but it will take longer. Use apps like PlayTube Free to download videos.
In order to watch videos buffer free, you need to use WiFi, which may still cause your video to buffer, but not as much as it would on your mobile device. Connect your device to WiFi in order to watch videos buffer free.
My kindle fire has been acting up the past few days with YouTube?
On a Tablet, YouTube usually automatically switches to full-screen and buffers very quickly. But a couple days ago, it didn't switch to full-screen and it wouldn't stop buffering.
Uninstall the YouTube app and then reinstall the app. There was a corrupted update of the YouTube app for Kindle devices and this is the solution. If it continues to happen, you may want to hard reset the Kindle to wipe and reinstall all to new applications.
Can I run a YouTube video in a different format to help it load faster?
I am watching a video in high definition and it continuously has to buffer and my internet is working fine. Clean the cache of the app and the cache on your device. If you are watching on an Android device, you can put your device into Recovery and choose Wipe Cache Partition. This should eliminate the buffering.
How to make a mozilla fire fox browser downloads fast?
In had 4g mobile I connect my through hotspot of mobile but I downloads is very slow . what can I do?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Websites
Recent edits by: Maria, Nuance, STUART