Store Your Microsoft Lumia 535 Data Online with OneDrive
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, ahmadmujtaba1993 and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to store data online using OneDrive on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 6So what we want to do is press the Pictures folder, which should be a blue square underneath files.What we want to do is we want to store our data online, so if something happens to it, and something happens to our phone, we can still retrieve our pictures and still have our pictures, and they'll be protected online.
- 10The file will begin to upload. You might see a message that reads, "The folder can't be displayed. Make sure you're connected to a WiFi or cellular network and try again." You can see that the file is uploading at the top of your screen. When it is finished, it will say 1 file has been added at the top. So it may be taking some time to load. This is probably because of a very suspect internet connection.Choose a picture and tap on it.
- 14Here we have the option to download the photo. If we're looking at OneDrive, we can download the photo to the phone. We can also share the photo. We can delete it, or we can open it with another program. If we have another app to edit photos or to do something interesting with photos, we can open it with another application.If we press this, it brings up a menu from the bottom.
- 31If you have any questions or suggestions about this video please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to store data online using the OneDrive on a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Store Your Microsoft Lumia 535 Data Online with OneDrive
Questions and Answers
How to logoff/sign-out from one drive?
There's no sign-out button or link in One Claim
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How to sign out the account in OneDrive?
I have changed my Microsoft account. But how can I remove my old account from one drive app in the Lumia 535?. I have tried: I have checked all the things, but got nothing.
Your active Microsoft account is tied to OneDrive, which means that you will need to use another Microsoft account.
- If you want to close the OneDrive account completely, then open a browser and go to https://www.overdrive.com/account/close-account to start the process of closing your OneDrive account. Warning: this is irreversible, and you will not be able to use this account anymore.
- You can also close your old Microsoft account by going to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=523898. Warning: this is irreversible, and you will not be able to use this account anymore.
- To switch to your new Microsoft account: Hard-reset the Lumia 535 phone and set up your new Microsoft account. Warning: all of the data will be erased from the phone. The SD card will be left intact.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Store Your Microsoft Lumia 535 Data Online with OneDrive. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Store_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535_Data_Online_with_OneDrive
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Store Your Microsoft Lumia 535 Data Online with OneDrive." VisiHow, visihow.com/Store_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535_Data_Online_with_OneDrive Accessed 24 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Store Your Microsoft Lumia 535 Data Online with OneDrive." Accessed Jun 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Store_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535_Data_Online_with_OneDrive.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: ahmadmujtaba1993, Eng, Rushell