Edited by priyal, Eng, SeanHarp, suresh kumar001 and 4 others
Questions and Answers
Steps to make curry leaves oil?
Making a curry leaves oil is usually mixed with natural oils like coconut oil for the scalp and hair to absorb the nutrients efficiently. Some of the benefits of curry leaves oil is; that it effectively stops hair loss, promotes hair growth, strengthen the hair, prevents premature graying of hair and enhances the hair's natural shine and black color.
Here's how to make curry leaves oil:
- A branch of curry leaves (30 to 50 leaves)
- 1/2 liter coconut oil
1. Carefully wash the curry leaves with clean water.
2. Air dry the leaves.
3. Grind the leaves with mortar and pestle.
4. Extract the curry leaves juice.
5. Heat (low flame) in a pan the coconut oil then add the curry leaves juice.
6. Frequently stir the mixture until fumes start to emerge.
7. When the green mixture starts to become dark, simply switch off the flame.
8. Let the mixture to cool for a few minutes then filter the oil in a small container.
9. The curry leaves oil is now ready to use.
To use the mixture, warm the oil in a pan just enough heat to be applied to your scalp and hair. Gently massage it into your hair and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes then shampoo and rinse.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Procedure of fenugreek in coconut oil for hair growth
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Maria, singu prasanth, Sathya Prabhu