Start a Call Center or Bpo Company
Edited by Pia Marie Villamante, Eng, Robbi, Lynn and 21 others
Call centers continue to reign supreme as the communication method of choice between customers and companies, even with the changing virtual landscape. Reaching a professional, courteous and knowledgeable customer service representative paints companies in a good light and shows customers that their concerns and patronage matter. Businesses facing financial difficulties or a diminishing necessity for services and products might benefit from the implementation of BPO (business process outsourcing) to handle the demands of a call center without the large expense and technology upgrades that often come with managing such a service in-house. Starting your own call center or BPO takes a great deal of hard work and planning, so find out what you need to get on the road to success.
- 1 Develop a Business Plan for a BPO Company
- 2 Choose a Business Entity
- 3 Learn the Business Law and Regulations for a Call Center in Your Region
- 4 Choose a Business Location
- 5 Things You'll Need for a Call Center
- 6 Hiring Process
- 7 Advertise Your BPO Company
- 8 Resources
- 9 Questions and Answers
- 9.1 How to start business processing outsourcing?
- 9.2 I am a Co Founder Back Bench BPO?
- 9.3 Hi, What will be the budget for a 5 seat non voice BPO?
- 9.4 Step by step procedure to start BPO (very small scale)?
- 9.5 How to start BPO outsourcing. I want to start BPO?
- 9.6 How to approach genuine clients for BPO?
- 9.7 How to start a call center or BPO? How can I find a client or investor who can finance the needs?
- 9.8 I am a software professional and planning to open a call center/BPO kind of company?
- 9.9 BPO Company Setup:1. Finalize model of company. 2. What services would you like to provide? Initially be focused to provide service on only strength areas. 3. What software will be used? Sometimes BPO develop their own; that is critical. 4. How to ensure customers that their data will be perfectly protected? 5. Need a core competent team not more than three. Team members must be multi tasking and have complimentary skills.Please make a team with whom you are very confident and who will be with you at any situation. Please remember that you are going to enjoy play with fire. It can backlash too. Please prefer same age group. Please share their resume. 6. Need to divide role in between teammates. Please inform who will take which responsibilities. 7.Please mention your customer list (at least 10 customer name)8 with contact details from whom you want to get contract and what type of contract. 8. Your expected turn over over next five year of operation. Please divide man power and involvement of capital expense in each year.
- 9.10 Hello sir, I need to start a BPO, what will be the requirements?
- 9.11 What are the registration formalities?
- 9.12 How to get clients from US for healthcare process?
- 9.13 Cost of Setting up 100 seater domestic inbound call center in India and the licensing and documentation required for it?
- 9.14 Need help for BPO Inbound Process - Financial & Business Model Development?
- 9.15 How many kbps speed is needed for telemarketing?
- 9.16 I'm looking for a very good provider of infrastructure (cloud based if possible)?
- 9.17 What are the best location for a low cost English speaking technical support center?
- 9.18 We want a job immediately please tell me.
- 9.19 We already have a call center however we are looking for clients
- 9.20 Looking for some interesting projects?
- 9.21 HOW TO START A BPO IN India, EXPLAIN IN DETAILS FOR DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SET UP?
- 9.22 Intend to know the process of BPO INITIATION in delhi, India?
- 9.23 Were to get outcalling contacts for tech support. I mean contact numbers of customer who can be called and offered tech support regarding their computers?
- 10 Referencing this Article
- 11 Comments
Develop a Business Plan for a BPO Company
Creating a business plan is an essential part of starting your call center. It functions as an official report of your business goals and the strategies you'll use to implement them, and it's basically a written explanation of your call center's future. A business plan targeted toward banks or investors will require a concrete explanation of the company's current resources, feasibility, financial viability, growth opportunities and strategies you'll use to get the company where you want it to be. Before drafting a business plan, consider where you expect your company to be in the next 5 years. Try to include each section listed below for a professional, successful business plan that gets the attention of potential investors.
- 1The first section of a business plan is an executive summary that briefly explains what the company is, where it's headed and why you think it will be successful. It's best to wait until after you've completed the rest of the business plan to write the executive summary, since you'll have all of the details written out and you can go back and draw from key information to write this section. It shouldn't take up more than one page, but it's one of the most important sections since it's the first thing the reader will see. Emphasize how your company targets a need and back it up with research, as well as your personal background and experience.Executive summary.Advertisement
- 2This section details the nature of your business and services your call center will offer. Go into detail about the customer base and how your company will meet their needs. Include any information that might give your company an edge over the competition, such as better hours, specialized staff training, streamlined and efficient operations or a prime location.Company description.Advertisement
- 3The market analysis section goes into greater detail about the market your business is targeting, its current and projected size, and its most important needs. You'll need to do your research and include data on how much this market spends annually for your industry, what its projected growth is, how much of the market you expect to gain and pricing information for your services. You should also include an analysis of the competition, what their strengths and weaknesses are and how this will impact your business. Any government regulations that impact on your company's operational costs or spending should be included here. You can learn more about market research at the U.S. Small Business Administration.Market.
- 4This section goes into detail about the management and owners of the company. Include a profile of each person with information about their background and education, as well as a description of their roles and responsibilities are within the company. List their salary, benefits and incentives you plan on offering. Make sure all departments and functions are well thought out and covered.Management.
- 5In the service section, you'll go into greater detail about the specific services you'll offer your customers and how these help meet the customers' needs. Elaborate on the advantages your business has over the competition, as well as any additional benefits it offers to the customer. If you have any copyright or patent filings, include this information here. If you've done any research and development activities, include information about it in this section.Service.
- 6The marketing and sales section of your business plan is a key section since it details how you'll get your customer base. First, list your marketing strategy including how you'll break into the market, possible growth opportunities such as franchising, expansion or acquisition, and a list of advertising methods you'll use to build a customer base. The sales strategy should include details about your sales people, such as how many you'll have, what type of training they'll receive, strategies they'll use and payment they'll receive. You should also break down the sales strategy into feasible, concrete numbers. For example, project the average number of calls you'll need to make for each successful sale and how much money you'll earn per sale.Marketing and sales.
- 7If you're requesting funds to start your call center, list how much money you'll need and how it will be used. Determine what type of funding you'll need, how much you'll need in the future and how long each amount is projected to last.Funding needs.
- 8You must create a projection of financial data for the first 5 years of your company that matches up with your funding request. Break the first year down into months or quarters, then annually for the following years. Include balance sheets, cash flow statements, forecast income statements, and capital expenditure budgets. Graphs, tables, and info graphics, as well as a summarized financial analysis, are all ideal since they clearly explain the given information.Financial projection.
- 9The appendix contains copies of important information and supporting documents such as your personal and business credit history, reference letters, resumes for management staff, licenses or permits, contracts and any other relevant documents. The appendix doesn't need to be included in the business plan, but it should be provided to lenders if requested.Appendix.
- If you have trouble developing your business plan, enlist the help of a CPA, business attorney or financial planner.
- Stand out from the competition by clearly defining what sets you apart from other call center companies. What does your company specifically have to offer the customer? Whether it's an excellent value, highly-trained staff or additional marketing services like chat support, e-mail response and social media monitoring. Emphasize those things in your business plan.
Choose a Business Entity
The type of business entity you choose depends upon the needs of your company. Each one carries different legal and tax responsibilities, so you'll need to learn a little more about each entity before choosing the one that works best for your call center or BPO. The main business types are *sole proprietorship, *partnership, *limited liability company, *cooperative, *corporation, *S corporation. Choosing a business type for your call center or BPO depends on several factors, including legal liability, tax liability, ownership issues, administration and costs. Consider your company's needs and visit your state's secretary of state website to learn more about each business entity. You'll also need to choose and register a business name through your state.
Learn the Business Law and Regulations for a Call Center in Your Region
Before you actually start your business, you'll need to do some research on the federal and state laws and regulations for the call center industry. Complying with laws and regulations at every step of the way will prevent problems in the future.
- 1Here, you can find the latest updates and answers to questions you might have regarding telemarketing and sales regulations.Visit the Federal Trade Commission website.Advertisement
Regulations Regarding Call Centers
Call centers that fall under the category of telemarketers (those that sell or advertise) are subject to a few specific laws in the United States.
- No calls are permitted before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- Call centers aren't allowed to block their numbers.
- Auto-dialers aren't allowed for cellphone numbers.
- Robocalls aren't allowed without the consumer's permission.
- No calling consumers listed on the National Do Not Call registry.
Choose a Business Location
Location is a key choice you'll need to make when starting a call center. It comes down to personal preference. Will you operate a small-scale service from home, or do you want to buy or lease out a building for several staff members? Perhaps you plan on expanding to a larger building in the future as your company grows. Consider the amount of capital you have and a location's proximity to clients and staff. Add in rent payments, upkeep and maintenance costs before you choose the final location.
Operating a Virtual Call Center from Home
If you're operating a one-man operation or a virtual call center with employees that work from home, there's no need to rent out or purchase a separate location. All you need to do is set up an office with the proper equipment and software. Home offices are usually tax deductible if they're used exclusively for business purposes.
How Much Space Do You Need for a Call Center?
 Call centers typically require between 150 and 350 square feet per person. Most call centers have an open space plan with workstations or cubicles set up together to maximize space. Expect to pay more money for a private office layout. This type of layout has hard walls for different areas such as a kitchen, private offices, a conference room or a break room.
Things You'll Need for a Call Center
Lease or Purchase Equipment
Choosing the right equipment for your call center ensures that your staff has everything they need to operate efficiently. Whether you decide to lease or purchase this equipment is up to you, but each option has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Leasing allows you to try out new technology, product maintenance is often included and leased equipment is usually tax-deductible. There are less up-front costs than purchasing, and leaseholders usually have the option to purchase the equipment at a lower price once the lease period ends. However, lease payments tend to cost more, and you have no equity before the lease ends. Repairs and maintenance are offered at the leasing company's discretion, so you might have to put up with product issues for longer periods of time.
- Purchasing equipment gives you full ownership rights and it often costs less in the long run. You can make repairs or upgrades as often as desired. However, you'll need more cash up front, so you might have to settle for lower-quality equipment. Once the equipment becomes outdated or broken, you'll have to decide whether to sell, fix or continue to use it.
- Government surplus auctions and sales are great resources for affordable equipment and supplies.
Check out the list below to find out what you need to get started with your call center.
- 1Call center staff spend a great deal of time sitting at their desks, so they need to be comfortable and safe. Choose ergonomic desks, chairs, keyboards and mice to prevent straining and injury.Workstations.
- 2Choose computers that meet the requirements for your software and needs. Since you're just starting up, there's no need to splurge on the most expensive computers available. Just make sure they have enough power and include everything they need to get the job done.Computers.
- 3Whether your call center will be browser or telephone-based, you'll probably need both. A strong, reliable internet connection is crucial for browser-based phone work, social media monitoring and email response. Even if your call center uses browser-based software, you'll need a working phone number so clients can reach you.Internet and landline connection.
- 4The software you use depends on personal preference and your business setup, but you'll typically need browser-based call center software, automatic call distributor software and customer relationship management software. It's best to choose software that includes call monitoring capabilities for training and quality purposes, as well as call recording to prevent lost information. Chat and conferencing software are also good tools to include, since they can keep staff and management connected.Software.
- 5This software can help you create and adjust schedules for your staff with customizable parameters for availability, flexibility and productivity.Workforce management software.
- 6Analytic and data aren't the only indicators of satisfied customers. Utilize survey tools to measure a customer's happiness level and see how well your team really performs.Customer survey tools.
- 7You'll need paper, pens, ink, paperclips, folders, staplers, pencils and other office supplies to keep your business running smoothly.Office supplies.
- 8Keeping an adequate supply of cleaning products such as all-purpose cleaner, disinfectant wipes, a broom, a mop and bucket, paper towels and hand sanitizer is a good way to keep your business clean and free from germs. Even if you hire an outside company to do your cleaning, it's still a good idea to keep what you need on hand for spills and emergencies.Cleaning products.
- 9A well-stocked bathroom with enough toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels is extremely important. It's also a good idea to keep a first-aid kit in case of emergencies. Break room supplies might include a table and chairs, coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. Bonus points if you supply coffee and snacks.Miscellaneous items.
Your staff is your biggest support system, so choosing the right people to get the job done is crucial. Once you're aware of all the laws governing employees and independent contractors, you can begin hiring your staff. Here's a breakdown of the process.
- 1Think about the company culture that you want to promote, as well as their educational background, experience, personality and skills they possess. Use this to formulate a job description, and include this information in the hiring ads.Determine the qualities you want in an employee.
- 2Whether you advertise through networking sites, job boards, social media, classifieds, print ads or word of mouth, make sure to include the crucial components of the job. Clearly state what the job entails and what type of candidates you're looking for.Create hiring ads.
- 3There is no set way to interview a potential candidate, but a good call center representative typically has excellent verbal skills and a friendly demeanor. You'll need to ensure that the candidate feels comfortable and natural on the phone, and role-playing a call is a good way to test that. A background in sales or customer service is ideal, since they'll be spending most of their time in contact with customers. Make sure you explain the job responsibilities, scheduling needs, pay and any possible benefits or bonuses.Interviewing.
- 4Once you've selected your future employees, you'll have to process and verify paperwork for legal purposes. You should have an orientation and training period in place to thoroughly prepare the employees for their new job. E-learning and classroom training or a combination of the two are both excellent methods to ensure your employees are completely ready to take on their roles.Onboarding and training.
- High turnover is one negative that comes with call center territory. Treat your employees well, ensure they're supported every step of the way, reward them when they go above and beyond, and make the work environment pleasant and comfortable. Making your employees happy is one of the best ways to keep them with you, plus they'll be more productive.
- Consider hiring telecommute employees or contractors. This can save you a lot of money on overhead costs, and it's an excellent way to attract self-motivated, skilled and organized workers. Cloud-based management software allows you to monitor their productivity, so you never have to worry that they're not doing their jobs.
- Hire an internal or external IT team to handle any technical difficulties your business experiences along the way.
Advertise Your BPO Company
Once you have your business set up, you'll need to promote it. This is where your sales force comes in. Since the call center and BPO industry is a saturated market, you'll need to emphasize your company's best qualities and values. What do you have to offer that the others don't? Below are a few tips that can help you generate awareness and attract new clients. No matter which advertising form you use, keep the tone and branding similar across all platforms. Consistency will help you create brand awareness so your clients remember you.
- 1Start a professional website with a clean design, clear explanation of your company's offerings and why it's worth choosing over the competition, an about page and a contact page. Once you have a few clients, create a testimonial page with their reviews of your services. Consider enlisting the help of a web page designer if your skills aren't up to par.Create a website.
- 2Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus are great media tools that can help you promote your business. Use them to your advantage. Post updates several times a week with relevant information, provide special offers and contests, tie your brand to trends and hashtags, track mentions of your company and respond,Use social media.
- 3Call center trade shows and events provide networking, introductions to the latest technology, presentations and workshops designed to motivate and inspire new ideas.Visit trade shows.
- 4The National Association of Call Centers is a membership-based organization designed to provide call center companies with valuable information, products and resources that can help you improve your company. The International Customer Management Institute provides valuable resources such as training, news, events, webinars, research, books and consulting, and they've been successfully operating since 1985.Join a call center organization.
- How to Determine How Much Office Space You Need Business.com August 9, 2010. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
Questions and Answers
How to start business processing outsourcing?
What are the requirement of BPO
First of all, you will need a business plan. It is an official report of the following:
- how you will be able to achieve it
- prospective clients
- business` future
You will then need to know the location of your BPO. Choose an area where it can be accessible to your future employees.
You will need to know the services that you will offer. Know what you can offer for your potential clients.
Communicate with other companies to boost your status.
You will need a good set of computers to start it up with, make sure that the devices you choose to invest on are of good quality.
Hire people that have the qualities and skills fit for the job position.
Make sure that you have proper documents and certificates to run your business.
See more questions like this: How to start my own business with my experience in the particular field?
I am a Co Founder Back Bench BPO?
I am running a call center in Jaipur, India and wish to start a new branch in Philippines and want to know more about the legalities so that I can do this without any hassle.
The inquiry includes :
1. How to start the call center in Philippines if I am an Indian? 2. What will be the estimated costings for the initial setup including registration of the company, office premises on rent, infrastructures costing? 3. What is the possibility to have the cheapest and best labor? 4. What will be the technical issues to start the company?
Thanks!. I have tried: I have searched for the technicalities only but all in vain.
As a Foreign Owner you can only own 40% of the company in the Philippine. You also need to prove that you have established clients before they will issue you any license to operate the call center. You also have to have available $250,000 in start up costs to get an investor's visa.
Call Centers have become a serious work commodity in the Philippines and you would have lots of competitors trying to outbid you as well as wage increases to keep your best employees from leaving to another firm. With all that headache is is worth just owning 40% of a company?
See more questions like this: What are the BPO building guidelines for architects?
Hi, What will be the budget for a 5 seat non voice BPO?
Including the budget, do you also need to have additional knowledge in this field or freshers can survive? How do you get legitimate work? Is it good to deal with a company providing online work (legitimacy wise)? And finally, How do you get online work and payments on time?
You need to look into your regional salaries to determine budget as well as the initial equipment costs when you start up. Some companies outsource for what you want to start and may even provide equipment for you while you are contracting for them. Those companies are legitimate. Online for hire sites like www.elance.com can be used to create an account and bid for jobs and on a sites like elance and Orkut, you can be assured of payment.
See more questions like this: I live in India and want to start a non voice BPO?
Step by step procedure to start BPO (very small scale)?
Myself and my daughter want to start very small scaled BPO which cater the services of " data entry, Computer hardware services, PHP based services", these are initial one. At later stage we would like to cater financial services, rural help, health services etc. HR recruitment services. We have very limited resources but are very focused, persons our dreams are very big which can be fulfilled with dedication and commitment. Kindly guide us. We are in India. The service sector is growing at very fast pace. There are lots of opportunities in it. The question is how to grab all these opportunities. At the same time we like to develop the society.
In India, it is required to register with NASSCOM so that you can be certified and monitored to start a BPO. You need to tailor your resumes to the market you are targeting and blanket that market with your resume to get your profile out and recognized. Make sure that you do not take on more than you and your daughter can handle because you will be monitored for satisfaction to keep your BPO registration.
See more questions like this: How can I successfully start a BPO in Pune, India
How to start BPO outsourcing. I want to start BPO?
I have a space for BPO. but I don't know the process to open BPO
Follow the steps above in this VisiHow article on how to start a BPO.
See more questions like this: I want to start a BPO but not sure how can I get a customer or process?
How to approach genuine clients for BPO?
Hello, greetings for the day. I am from India. We are looking for companies who outsource BPO/ Back-end processes in India. We are very keen to start few process out here. If anyone can help us in finding such companies, it will be much appreciated. We are ready to work free of cost for the very first month of project. We believe in client's satisfaction. So if any company find that we are doing exceptional good work then they can continue with us. We will give our best because we have already worked for some of the big outsourcing companies.
Make profiles on online sites that connect clients with BPO centers.
See more questions like this: Do you know any resource to obtain clients?
How to start a call center or BPO? How can I find a client or investor who can finance the needs?
I want to start a call center or BPO here in the Philippines however, I don't know how to look for a client who can finance the needs in setting up or starting a business that I'm looking forward to build.
Proof of concept is key to setting up and establishing any business. If you are just starting out, even with a solid business plan, it can be difficult to retain the necessary financing. Very few investors will put money into something that does not have an established proof of concept and that you aren't able to demonstrate significant personal investment into.
In your case, if you are working from a limited resource pool, you'll need to invest a little time and money into creating your own business model, and building it into something that people will both want to invest in, and use as a service. To do that, I suggest the following:
- Register your own domain name.
- Build a website in WordPress, and use a quality hosting provider. You can start off with something low cost, but over the long term this will hamper your business. You can find good shared hosting plans from top companies in the range of $50 to $100 per year.
- Use your own email service through your host, or pay yearly for Google Apps or Microsoft OWA. Both cost about $50-$75 per year, and offer different feature sets.
- Purchase a number of low cost mobile phones and SIM cards, that you can use to receive calls on, or set up a call plan with a local provider that will allow you to roll over land line calls, and use a number of cheap phones to manage it.
- Retain professional, but attractive women to produce video messages describing your service. If you are targeting local markets, then use local girls. If you are targeting Western markets, then locate a western business, and get their opinion on what works. While the Philippines have a good command of the English language, there are local differences in dialect and phone mannerisms that will immediately turn off Western businesses. Plan accordingly.
- Look sharp, and be professional. Preset yourself and your services to business that you know can use that service. When you find them, offer a free trial (15 days to 30 days) of your services. If they like you, they will stay. If they do not, then you should ask them for an exit interview, where they can voice their complaints. Do not argue with them. Rather, try to understand what they did not like, and restructure accordingly.
- Once you have built this, you will have financial records from your bank. You will also have a record of your time, and personal investment. You can then show this to potential investors, and they will be much more receptive of your business ideas.Advertisement
See more questions like this: How to Tap Potential Client for Call Center Business
I am a software professional and planning to open a call center/BPO kind of company?
Where should I focus to start a company and how to get projects. What and all should I consider before starting the company
We've provided an answer in the previous question to your concerns. Note that the location of your company does not matter, as long as you have internet access and phone access that is stable, and not subject to interruption.
Your target markets should be companies that do not always have the ability or time to answer calls. Internet businesses, independent professionals, and even foreign companies who would like to hire a virtual assistant (VA) are all excellent targets for your services.
Remember that there are very few businesses that actually need startup capital. Most venture capital investors are aware of this, and they want to see that you have more than just a working concept, but one that you are also capable of managing and growing.
1. Finalize model of company. 2. What services would you like to provide? Initially be focused to provide service on only strength areas. 3. What software will be used? Sometimes BPO develop their own; that is critical. 4. How to ensure customers that their data will be perfectly protected? 5. Need a core competent team not more than three. Team members must be multi tasking and have complimentary skills.Please make a team with whom you are very confident and who will be with you at any situation. Please remember that you are going to enjoy play with fire. It can backlash too. Please prefer same age group. Please share their resume. 6. Need to divide role in between teammates. Please inform who will take which responsibilities. 7.Please mention your customer list (at least 10 customer name)8 with contact details from whom you want to get contract and what type of contract. 8. Your expected turn over over next five year of operation. Please divide man power and involvement of capital expense in each year.
This list is a way for a company to assess if you can provide for their BPO needs. Answer the questions as this is a basic outline of your company and how you operate.
See more questions like this: How to hide contacts on my mobile contacts list
See more questions like this: Need full steps to setup a tech support BPO
Hello sir, I need to start a BPO, what will be the requirements?
I will be precise. I am a commerce student and pursuing Company secretaries course for my future. However, I need to start a call center in my location, so just wanted the procedure and approximate financial requirements and how to procure clients
You did not list your location and each country or region requires different things for BPO start up registration. Location is needed to determine cost however you should budget a minimum of $50,000 in start up costs.
See more questions like this: Hello, would like to start a BPO company in India, don't know where to start up with?
What are the registration formalities?
What licenses would be required to start a call-center / BPO in India?
In India, you need to register with NASSCOM. Inquire with them on what is needed further to operate in India after their initial membership costs.
How to get clients from US for healthcare process?
I've over 9 experience in US healthcare, I wanted to start my own service however getting new client is Big question.
Each state has a medical board as well as regulations and licenses needed to start up a medical practice. Most require at least a nurse on the payroll and you will need malpractice insurance. Once you have completed all those requirements you can have pamphlets made and drop them off in waiting rooms of hospitals as well as set up meetings with other medical providers to create referral partnerships.
Cost of Setting up 100 seater domestic inbound call center in India and the licensing and documentation required for it?
Hi, We are in the process of setting up a domestic call center to handle calls from customers. The call center size is 100 seats. We need to know the overall cost estimation for the same with a full fledged CRM to handle customer issues and Which technology can be used. How many PRI lines required. How to extend the support for field team to close the complaints in CRM through SMS.
[http://www.nasscom.in/ NASSCOM membership will be required as well as you should budget at least $13 to $16 dollars per hour per seat for operating costs. PRI ratios should be 1 for 10 so that you are adequately covered. Coretalk has a price list ranging from $99 to $129 a month for a CRM to SMS platform.
Need help for BPO Inbound Process - Financial & Business Model Development?
Dear Sir, hope you are doing well. I need your help. My client want to open 10 Seat Inbound US process Call center in Delhi (India). Actually, my client have given contract to me for developing BPO Financial & Business Model as : How many Investment Required in Initial Level, What type of Dialer, Software, Hardware required for it, All type Government & others compliance, Training, Hiring Cost, Monthly Operating Expenses, Revenue Base, Break even of MOE/Project cost/Negative working capital, P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet etc. (Actually I have to work on a 5 Year projection - Month & Year wise). I have no idea about call center process but I had done some R&D on internet and based on this I had prepared and initial part of BPO Financial Business Model. Now, I need BPO industry specialist help & advice on it. The Biz Model, I had developed till now I can share with you. Thanks. I have tried: Till Now, I had done R&D on internet & bases on it I had developed some part of BPO financial & Biz Model. If you want, I can share with you.. I think it was caused by: My client is looking for US inbound process BPO biz model : Problem : 1. I have no idea about dialer & software setup cost & others IT setup & Communication Setup cost required in initial level. 2. Monthly running cost of dialer & IT & Communication. 3. Want review of Expert on biz model.
Please refer the the VisiHow article as well as answers in this QNA section about NASSCOM.
See more questions like this: Not able to find genuine BPO process, can you help me find a BPO process?
How many kbps speed is needed for telemarketing?
How many kbps speed is needed for telemarketing? I want to work from home
You need 500 kbps upload speed per 1 VoIP call, especially if you are operating your com
I'm looking for a very good provider of infrastructure (cloud based if possible)?
I have come to the point where I need to decide what provider or providers to use in order to have a contact center running. I'm looking for one which can be reliable, very innovative, hopefully web based - cloud based and of course with highly competitive costs.
Google Cloud is one of the best cloud computing platforms and the cheapest currently.
What are the best location for a low cost English speaking technical support center?
I need experienced IT engineers that have good English background
The Philippines has a great pool of English speaking IT techs. India can also be great however the language skill level is usually not as proficient as the Philippines.
We want a job immediately please tell me.
We have an experience in only domestic call center not in an international call center in Chennai location only, please tell me immediately
Look online for BPO domestic call center jobs. To be competitive you will need to work on your foreign language skills.
We already have a call center however we are looking for clients
We already have a call center, however we are looking for clients who are interested to outsource healthcare business and we offer 70% cost cutting in current operational work and also we follow 100% HIPPA guideline and give resolution of a claim with in 2.5 days and also we work on old aging claims so can suggest any friend, company who are interested?
Major insurance companies may contract your services. Contact the HR department and ask for their email if it is not listed online. Create an email advertisement and send it out across the nation. You should get some bites this way. You also may want to contact some medical staffing recruiters to see if they have any openings or if they will take you on as a client.
See more questions like this: Would like to know about travel process based call centre?
Looking for some interesting projects?
New BPO startup, looking for new genuine projects without quality check issues. I have tried: Many form filling processes
I am not sure where you are located as many locations require a quality check to be a legitimate company. You can look in elance or odesk for possible contract to contract work.
HOW TO START A BPO IN India, EXPLAIN IN DETAILS FOR DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SET UP?
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES, HOW WILL I GET CLIENTS, WHAT ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS, Please EXPLAIN IN DETAILS WHAT WILL BE THE APPROX COST TO START UP?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Intend to know the process of BPO INITIATION in delhi, India?
Hi Pia. . Am looking forward to initiate a BPO in Delhi India, and intend to know the process of setting up the same. I have the infrastructure and the finance ready and available. Any help in the regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
See more questions like this: I live in faridabad (Haryana, India) and I want to open a BPO, just very simple?
Were to get outcalling contacts for tech support. I mean contact numbers of customer who can be called and offered tech support regarding their computers?
Need contact who can provide contacts to out call for providing tech support to customers based in US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Start a Call Center or Bpo Company. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Start_a_Call_Center_or_Bpo_Company
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Start a Call Center or Bpo Company." VisiHow, visihow.com/Start_a_Call_Center_or_Bpo_Company Accessed 29 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Start a Call Center or Bpo Company." Accessed Apr 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Start_a_Call_Center_or_Bpo_Company.
Recent edits by: cher, Khala, Jen M