Start Your Own Mobile Phone Loading Business
Edited by Christine Cruz, Doug Collins, Eng, Dougie and 12 others
"I need a job!" says 15-year old Grace. Grace is still studying, but is experiencing a hard time paying for her tuition fees, and other expenses. Her allowance is limited because her family is undergoing financial crisis. Too bad, she is just 15 years old. She can't even try to apply for jobs. It is difficult for minors like her to find one. How can she, at her young age, earn money to pay for her expenses?
- 1 What's a loading business?
- 2 Make It Happen
- 3 An Example of a Loading Business
- 4 With GLOBE
- 5 SMART/TALK N' TEXT/RED
- 6 Load All Telecom Method
- 7 Make it Reasonable
- 8 Watch Out
- 9 Character
- 10 Questions and Answers
- 10.1 Open a loading business in Philippines?
- 10.2 Is there a mix carrier loading business?
- 10.3 How can I start as a dealer of load?
- 10.4 What are the requirements to be a globe sub-dealer?
- 10.5 Does the bank still need to be able to reload the GCASH?
- 10.6 How to update the retailer SIM of smart super SIM 3?
- 10.7 How to be a loader of globe prepaid?
- 10.8 Globe sub-dealer : I want to be a globe sub-dealer, but I don't know where I'm supposed to go.
- 10.9 How much are the membership fees?
- 10.10 How can I register in autoload service business?
- 10.11 Mobile phone Globe - how can I advance the expiry date using pass-load strategy?
- 10.12 Does this work if I am in another country?
- 10.13 Where can I buy a prepaid card for business?
- 10.14 How can I start my mobile phone loading business in smart prepaid?
- 10.15 Are there any cellphone load companies that offer more than a 7% or 10% profit margin?
- 10.16 How will you achieve promotion?
- 10.17 How is it possible to be a distributor?
- 10.18 What is the 1st step to do if I want to become a sub dealer? The procedure I read confuses me, please help me, thank you?
- 11 Comments
What's a loading business?
In this article, we are going to talk about mobile phone loading. There are countries where Telephone Companies allow dealers and retailers to offer credits. You don't necessarily have to own credit cards or have a job to acquire registered phone numbers. Thus, in some places, mobile phone loading is guaranteed to earn you money. Most people these days own a cellphone, even the kids have them. This means having a cellphone requires that you load it with credits. That also means money. You convert your cash to load, and you can use that load to send text messages and call. This equates to you earning lots of money.
So, where do you come in?
Be a Load Retailer. Be the one your family and your friends ask for a load for their cell phone. Make it a business. It's time for you to earn. Acquire the necessary requirements to start your own loading business.
Make It Happen
- 1Conduct a Research.If your area allows a phone loading business, search for the best loading business to venture into. Compare one from another. Ask for results from others who have tried it. Weigh your options. Compare weaknesses and strengths. Arm yourself with all the possibilities.Advertisement
- 2Choose Wisely.After conducting the research, the selection is next. You have to be wise in choosing what kind to venture on. The foundation of your business depends on your decision, so choose wisely!Advertisement
- 3Get Your Phone Ready.Do all the requirements, and don't miss a thing. Register and fill out the forms. Buy the necessary materials. A better start - a better preparation �" better results.
- 4Have a Backup Plan.If it fails, make sure that you have a backup plan. There will always be a margin of error to everything even in a loading business. Consider all the things that might go wrong, and plan solutions for them.
- 5Get Loaded.Make sure your phone is loaded. There will always be unexpected things to come like large amounts of load someone needs to buy in a hurry?
An Example of a Loading Business
Loading Business in the Philippines
We are going to cite an example of a loading business that can be found in the Philippines. Similar systems may be in place in your country. You just have to follow the steps required in your location. Below are two Telecom Companies in the Philippines: Globe and Smart.
Individual Telecom Loading Method
This section provides the individual loading system provided by each telephone companies to ensure loyalty from the retailers. Obviously, it is beneficial to avoid unnecessary fees and wasted credits.
Why use Individual Loading Method?
- 1Rewards and Privileges.Some companies provide rewards and privileges to those dealers and retailers of the company. These are only provided to their loyal dealers and retailers. Also, these vary from company to company.Advertisement
- 2Majority Wins.If you're a retailer without a permanent location, you only serve those who are in your immediate circle of �"friends, and your family. The question to consider is what is the telecom that your friends and family use? To avoid stagnant credit, register to the provider that is the most popular with your friends and family. The income will keep on coming using this method.
Globe Autoload Max SIM Kit
This SIM card can be purchased through registered outlets near you. This SIM is basically designed for customers who wish to venture in the loading business. In fact, the area where you registered may contact you for events where rewards and privileges may be given to you.
This SIM card has a Globe LOAD menu that you can access to buy and sell load, check your inventory, check for promos, share-a-load, GCash, and change your pin settings.
This loading method is provided with a rebate system. You will earn money in such a way that if you sell 10Php load, your account will be deducted less, according to the rebate percentage provided by Globe. For example, if Globe allows 7% rebate, you will have 7Php rebate after you sold 100Php of load.
GCash is a virtual wallet provided by Globe that lets you send money, pay bills, buy stuff online or locally, and most importantly, buy load. The thing with GCash is it gives you up to 10% rebate from your load transaction. Meaning, if you load yourself 100Php, it will only deduct 90Php from your load wallet. That's 3% more when using GCash.
Another great thing is that you can also send load to others with the same rebate. In the GCash website, you can view the rebates - continually updated.
To register, just type *143# on your phone then find the GCash option. A simple registration will follow. To verify your account, also called KYC Process, just go to Globe centers and Villarica Pawnshops. If you can't find any, there will be a list of suggested centers from Globe that will allow you to verify your account.
After verifying your account, you can already load your GCash from registered centers, too.
How to Buy Load?
- 1Go to the Globe Postpaid or Globe Prepaid Menu on your mobile phone.Select GCASH and then select Buy Load. Proceed to the instructions provided, to successfully buy your credit.
- 2Another method is by sending a text message.To purchase load for yourself, just type LOAD<space>AMOUNT<space>4-digit PIN and send to 2882.
- 3To buy load for others, just type LOAD<space>AMOUNT<space>4-digit PIN and send to 2882+10-digit mobile number of the recipient.Example: LOAD 30 1234 and send to 28829172343454
- 4The available denominations are any amount from P10 - P150, P300, P500 and P1000.
- 5You can visit any Globe Business Center or GCASH outlet near you to convert your cash into GCASH.
SMART/TALK N' TEXT/RED
Smart Load Retailer Kit
Like Globe's, this SIM card can be purchased through registered outlets near you. The SIM pack provided by Smart is basically designed for customers who wish to venture into the loading business. In fact, the area where you register may contact you for events where rewards and privileges may be given to you. This SIM card has a Smart LOAD menu that you can access to buy and sell load, check your inventory, check for promos, Pasaload, and change your pin settings. This loading method is provided with a rebate system.
Load All Telecom Method
There are companies in the country that provide business opportunities to their customers. A simple activation is required so you can access every telecom loading.
Why use this method? This guarantees a wide range of customers. You will be able to serve them anytime and anywhere with no worries of incompatibility. This will eventually attract more customers, too. You can search them so you will be able to choose what company to use.
Make it Reasonable
There are things that you should be reminded beforehand, in order to successfully start your own loading business. Keep these things in mind to have a successful and profitable business.
- 1Keep an Open Mind.In every business, you have to be open-minded. Open-minded to anything that may happen. There's no absolute guarantee of success in any business. There's always a danger of failure, resulting to bankruptcy. You need to be ready for all possibilities.
- 2Be Patient.A loading business needs a great amount of patience. It doesn't give you instant earnings. There may come a time when income slows down or even comes to a stop. You need to be patient for the business to boom.
- 3Strategic.You have to have a pocketful of techniques and strategies. Keep in mind that you need to attract a lot of customers to keep the income coming. Research ideas to do just that; and to continue increasing your client base.
- 4Take Risks.You cannot accomplish anything if you don't take risks. In this case, earning money requires that you take a risk. Don't be afraid to make money. No risk, no income.Advertisement
- You should be wary of scams. Nothing defines a bad day like getting caught in a scam.
- Be alert. Don't be fooled, as you will make a fool out of yourself. Thieves will always be around looking for someone to fall for their scams.
- Double-check everything you do, and if you aren't sure, research research research.
- Keep it going. Availability matters. You gain customers with your availability.
- Be nice to customers. A simple smiley will attract customers.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest, the changes, your clients - everything that can improve your business.
Questions and Answers
Open a loading business in Philippines?
If you want to open a loading business in the Philippines, you have to consider the amount of capital you'll need to get started, and your location of business.
Actually, you do not need a lot of capital to open a loading business. You can actually do this from your own home, or just put up a small stall in front of some schools or stores.
You can even start with a capital of P5,000 to P10,000 as long as you have a cellphone and reloading SIM. You can get the Globe Autoload Max SIM or SMART Retailer SIM and SUN Retailer SIM at your reloading outlets, and you could start your business right away.
This is a good business opportunity since almost all people nowadays have their own mobile phones.
Is there a mix carrier loading business?
I mean one loading system for globe, smart, sun etc.
Yes, actually there are numerous mix carrier loading businesses in the Philippines that allows members to load using one virtual account or SIM card to different mobile networks in the Philippines like Globe, Smart, Sun, and others. A good example is the Vmobile Technologies Inc. powered by Load Extreme in the Philippines. Vmobile actually stands for Virtual Mobile, which allows members to load to almost 300 virtual products, different mobile networks (Globe, Smart, Sun, Talk and Text and others), online top-up game cards, landlines (PLDT, DIGITEL and others) and many more using one virtual account. Another good example is the Loadcentral, which also allows members to load to almost 300 virtual products using only one pre-activated SIM card. To sum it up, there are mix carrier loading businesses in the Philippines that allows users to use one loading system to load to multiple network providers like Globe, Smart, Sun and other telecommunication companies in the Philippines.
How can I start as a dealer of load?
I want to be a dealer of e-load how can I start this business? My boss told me and offered me a small business like a loading station. But I don't know how to start it.
The first thing to check is what competition you may have. Study your future competitors to see if you can figure out how they run their promotions so that you can be ahead of them from time to time. Then you will want to research the companies of which you will purchase the bulk credits from. Make a list of the good and the bad with each one so that you can pick who will be your supplier. Then you can begin setting up your business plan and company.
What are the requirements to be a globe sub-dealer?
I wish to be a globe sub-dealer so I can sell load to a retailer, but I wonder what the requirements are to have that simple business. I hope you can help me with this. Thank you.
You would start here and purchase credits to begin sub dealing them to the public.
Does the bank still need to be able to reload the GCASH?
Does the bank still need to be able to reload the GCASH?
GCash lists 4 Ways to Reload GCash. Once you have a GCash account, you can go to your nearest Globe retail location and reload the GCash wallet. If this is not an option then look into the other three methods listed.
How to update the retailer SIM of smart super SIM 3?
Many load consumers want to be loaded directly with given promos, but my SIM is not updated. I tried to search how to update; however, the methods given did not work. Can you please help me with my problem?
Globe has excellent customer support for those in your situation. It would be best for you to visit the nearest Globe retail store for support. As a sub-retailer, take advantage of their help in business solutions. Globe's primary goal is to keep those like you active for their overall fiscal bottom line.
How to be a loader of globe prepaid?
How to be a loader of globe prepaid?
Just visit the closest Globe retailer. They will get you setup and ready to go within a few minutes of time. It is best to bring an estimation of how many customers you will have so that you can get the initial amount of credits you will need.
Globe sub-dealer : I want to be a globe sub-dealer, but I don't know where I'm supposed to go.
How to become a globe sub dealer
Go to the Globe website. Help and Support has a good FAQ section on becoming a sub-dealer. Their Community Forums portal also has great information. You can also visit one of their locations to inquire about any promotions you can offer to customers as a new sub-dealer for Globe. This would also be a good time to set up a GCash account for easier future transactions.
How much are the membership fees?
How much are the membership fees?
Globe requires an initial investment of 1,000 P.
How can I register in autoload service business?
I want to start a load business. Can you help so that I know what I'm doing? I'd really like to register in Globe prepaid?
You would register on their website or at one of their retail stores.
Mobile phone Globe - how can I advance the expiry date using pass-load strategy?
It appears that Globe does not allow a receiver of a share load to share it back to the original giver. I am the owner of both Globe SIM mobiles in question. So, what do you guys say? Can I just send the load in question from the second SIM to a third SIM? As the owner of this third Globe SIM, can I use it to send the load in question to my first Globe SIM phone, which is the one I use all the time for communication?
I mean will Globe also prevent this last share a load, and why and how? When Globe does not know that all three mobiles belong to the same owner? The fact is that someone in the office used to receive a share load from me on one of his phones, and he uses another phone to share an equal amount of load to me. So that no one between us two has to shell out new cash. I want to advance the expiry date of the load in my phone while receiving a share load from a giver. Cost of doing a share a load is one peso which Globe debits from the giver's load.
You will have to test it. Globe changes their rules from time to time. You can ask in their Community Portal, but just be careful how you word the question. I would phrase it as "I would like to purchase credits to share a load for my employees' company cell phones." They do allow that in the business setup pages under their Enterprise tab on the website.
Does this work if I am in another country?
I'm interested in the loading business, but can I operate this if I'm here in the USA?
You could start an E-load company from the USA marketing overseas, but it is recommended to have someone there that can help you grow your business with marketing or setting up physical loading machines.
Where can I buy a prepaid card for business?
Where can I buy cheaper prepaid cards?
Save up and watch for promotions from some of the major retailers. Then bulk buy at the cheapest time with the money you have saved.
How can I start my mobile phone loading business in smart prepaid?
How much money I'm going to invest and what is the process to become a smart load dealer?
Check out the Smart Retailer FAQ page.
Are there any cellphone load companies that offer more than a 7% or 10% profit margin?
Are there any cellphone load companies that offer more than a 7% or 10% profit margin in the Philippines. What about volume discounts?
Globe has gone as high as 15%. You will want to search the current market as Sun and Smart often will change to compete with what Globe is doing. Perhaps you should consider going with a central load business that offers credits for all competitors to maintain the optimal profit margin.
How will you achieve promotion?
The financial goal about the market
Don't tie to one supplier. This will give you the power over which promotion benefits you the best every time you go to reload. Pay close attention to marketing wars amongst the companies in order to gain new sub-dealers. You can often go directly to one of their locations or call and request you be honored in that promotion and they will honor it for you even though you are an existing sub-dealer.
How is it possible to be a distributor?
Being a distributor for Smart Talk n Text. Sun. Globe. TM. I have tried: Not yet. I think it was caused by: No
The process is explained on this page. Each company has a pretty standard 1,000P initial investment.
What is the 1st step to do if I want to become a sub dealer? The procedure I read confuses me, please help me, thank you?
What are the requirements and how much is needed to fund my plan to become a sub dealer?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Financial
Recent edits by: PBD Distributor, Nuance, Caryn1234