Spy on Contacts, Call Logs, and Text or SMS Messages with mSpy for iPhones
Edited by Friday, Eng
The process of cell phone spying can be difficult to understand. However, spying on contacts, call logs, and text or SMS messages is a great place to start. One of the best cell phone spy applications out there for any non-jailbroken iPhone is mSpy. It is extremely powerful. Not only does it allow you to spy on iPhone messages and call logs without access to the target phone, but it also stores that information for you. That means if someone is deleting sweet messages to the person they are cheating on you with, you'll still see those messages. That's important, because if you don't know what someone's doing behind your back, you may never find out what they've been doing to you. In the tutorial below we will show you how to spy on the contacts of someone with mSpy. We will also show you how to spy on the call logs, and even read text and SMS messages from their phone.
Spy on Contacts
One of the most important parts of spying on someone's iPhone is knowing who their contacts are. This is because in some cases they may not save the person's name accurately if they trying to hide their relationship with that person from you. Sometimes you might spy on call logs, or spy on SMS and text messages with mSpy, but not really understand the relationships at play. By knowing the contacts, and being able to tell whether a contact is saved as the real person, or a fake person, you can get a pretty good idea of whether someone's cheating or lying to you. Read on to learn how you spy on contacts from a non-jailbroken iPhone.
- 1This will open the contacts window.To spy on contacts, navigate to the contacts button on the mSpy dashboard, click one time.Advertisement
- 2This is a very detailed list. In fact it has more detail than most people are aware of. We will explain each of these details in the section below.In the contacts window you will see a list of all contacts for the person.Advertisement
- 3The status indicates whether a person is currently saved, or has been deleted but was previously saved.
- 4Contact names are sorted in alphabetical order from A to Z.The contact name obviously indicates the name of the person.
- 5This is a great place to start looking for information on someone, because generally speaking only important people have a birthday saved in someone's contacts.The age of the person is based on any saved information about the person's birthday in the contacts.
- 6This is their primary phone number, but they may have additional phone numbers, email, and even addresses saved under the more info option.Next is the primary phone number for the person.
- 7That's because more info includes additional phone numbers, email addresses, and even physical addresses. It's a great way to get more detail about someone you are spying on.More info is a gold mine for anyone spying on contacts on an iPhone with mSpy.
Spy on Call Logs
If you're trying to spy on someone, knowing who they call, who calls them, and when those calls were made is critical to understanding what's really happening. While calls are just part of the picture, they do represent a big part of that picture. Especially if someone tells you they didn't have any phone balance, or that they haven't been calling someone, but you are able to use mSpy to see their calls and know that they are lying to you. Below we will show you how to spy on call logs with mSpy.
- 1This will open the call logs window.To spy on a person's call logs, simply click the call logs option on the main menu to the left side of the mSpy dashboard.Advertisement
- 2This arrow will point away from the contact name.Outgoing calls will be listed with a blue circle and a white arrow.
- 3This arrow will point towards the contact.Incoming calls will be shown with a green circle and a white arrow.
- 4It's important to note that sometimes calls deleted within two minutes of being received may not be shown. Unfortunately it's not realistic for mSpy to check the phone every moment, otherwise it completely drains the phone battery. Therefore call logs are only scanned every two minutes by mSpy for the iPhone you are spying on.Next you will see the call duration, or an indication that the call was missed.
- 5This is simply the date the call was received, made, or missed.Last you will see the date.
- 6This function can be used to search for specific days, weeks, or months.You may search calls within specific date ranges by using the search function at the top right side of the page.
- 7Then enter in the beginning date range, and the final date range. This will search the calls for that specific range and allow you to see what was happening on specific days and times.If you wish to perform a detailed search, select 'Custom' from the drop-down menu.
Spy on SMS and Text Messages
A lot of information is exchanged in text and SMS messages. In fact, if someone's cheating on you, there is probably a lot of flirting and secret messages sent between lovers. The same holds true of children planning things they don't think parents are aware of, or dishonest business associates planning to meet and exchange documents or accept illicit payments. Awareness is key to understanding what's really happening. With mSpy you will be able to spy on SMS messages and text messages sent or received on the non-jailbroken iPhone you are spying on.
- 1This will open up the SMS window.To spy on text messages and SMS messages, simply click the 'Text Message' option on the left side menu from the main mSpy dashboard.Advertisement
- 2Incoming SMS messages are in a green circle with a white arrow that points towards the message.The first thing you will see is the type of message.
- 3Outgoing SMS messages are in a blue circle with a white arrow that points away from the message.
- 4Note that in some cases, if a person is not registered in the contacts list, it will simply be a phone number. As a general rule of thumb, if you are spying on someone, these phone numbers are the ones you likely be most interested in.Following that you will see the name of the person registered in the contacts.
- 5Generally speaking this will simply be SMS. However other types of media and MMS messages can also be shown, depending on the carrier they are using.After that you will see the type of message.
- 6Longer messages will not be shown in full, however you will see at least an excerpt of the beginning of the message.After this you will see the actual message.
- 7This will open up a small pop-up window and show you the details of the message.Two view a message that is longer, simply click the message.
- 8Note that this time is listed according to the phone your spying on. Therefore if someone has their time set differently than the actual time zone they are in, message times may be different.Finally you will see the timestamp of the message.
- 9Searches are performed according to date. The default option is 'All time', however you can search by week, month, or even day.You may search messages as well.
- 10Then enter in the date or date ranges you would like to search. This show you all messages for the given time.To perform a custom search, select 'Custom' from the drop-down window.Advertisement
- Remember that deleted calls may not show up in the call log if they were deleted within two minutes of being made, received, or missed.
- Note that internal SMS messages, such as WhatsApp, BlackBerry, or other third party messaging tools are not tracked unless you are on a jailbroken iPhone, or using the WhatsApp feature to spy on an iPhone.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Friday