Spy on Browser History and Events with mSpy for iPhones
Edited by Friday, Eng, VisiHow
It's been said that there are no secrets on the Internet, and this is especially true of web browsers and automatic calendar events when you're using mSpy to spy on someone. No matter what you're spying on, whether it's a cheating boyfriend or girlfriend, cheating husband or wife, dishonest employee, or minor child, you can get a good idea of what's going on with that person by spying on the web pages he or she views. You can also learn a lot about his or her plans and what's important to him or her from spying on his or her calendar events. The mSpy cell phone spy application for iPhone devices lets you spy on all of this and more. Read on to learn how you can spy on anyone's browsing history and calendar events from a non-jailbroken iPhone with mSpy.
Spy on Browser History
You can learn a lot about a person by spying on his or her web browser history. In fact, what someone does on the web when he or she thinks no one else is looking can shed some real insight into his or her true motives. This is especially true if someone's cheating on you or stealing from your business. The best part is that even if someone deletes the browser history, mSpy keeps a record of it. In fact it's a very detailed record that will let you search for and view a wide range of browser details on your iPhone.
Spy on Browser Bookmarks
If a web site is important or someone doesn't want to forget it, it usually gets a bookmark. Spying on bookmarked web sites is easy with mSpy. In fact, it's really just a click of a button. The best part is that even if you're dealing with someone who knows technology inside and out, mSpy will capture his or her saved bookmarks so that you are able to spy on him or her anytime, even after he or she has deleted his or her bookmarks.
Spy on Calendar Events
Depending on the person you're spying on, he or she may keep calendar events to remind himself or herself of important things. Sometimes, those calendar events will be filled up with updates from Facebook or other programs that are somewhat meaningless. Other times, you will find the information you need to crack open a case and learn where you should be spying. Read on to learn how you can spy on calendar events on an iPhone.
- 4Alternatively you may select the 'Custom' option.This will let you set a date range by clicking in the date boxes in the top-right corner of the window. The feature is particularly useful if you're searching for events specific to someone you're spying on. In fact, if someone told you he or she was going to be in one place, yet he or she has a calendar event set for another place, you can be pretty sure that he or she is at least lying, if not also cheating.
- 5To return to the beginning of your events, simply click the 'Events' menu option on the left side of the dashboard.This will take you back to the most recent event.Advertisement
- Remember that not all events are saved or stored by people. Sometimes, you may have to do a little of digging to find the information you're looking for. This is especially true if you're trying to figure out where someone was at a specific time.
- There are many other useful features and tools in the mSpy application that will allow you to spy on iPhone devices. You can find out almost anything about where someone was, whom he or she talked to, what was said, or what he or she did. Make sure to visit our other tutorials to learn more about how you can spy on people, places, and events with mSpy.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Eng, Friday