Spy On Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Children's Text Messages and Emails from a Cellphone How to Spy or Prevent spying on a iPhone (Requires Jailbreak) vs Phone Tracking Services from Well-Known Carriers (No Jailbreak Required)
Edited by M G, Maria, Eng, cheryl laolao and 26 others
Please check your local laws before installing an application on someone else's phone without their knowledge.
A wide variety of spying and monitoring applications for Android and iPhones are being developed as a result of parents' increasing interest in monitoring their children when they're away. These can also be used for checking up on a suspected cheating husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend.
Security and monitoring software comes from a number of companies, including carriers like AT&T and Sprint, and antivirus companies like Norton.
Method 1: How to Spy or Prevent spying on a iPhone (Requires Jailbreak)
We would like to thank HouseholdHacker for the great informative video on how to spy or prevent spying on an iPhone. We put it into a step-by-step instructional for those of you who prefer that format. Here's a special shout-out to all our hearing impaired friends. Hope you all enjoy this video.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Spy On Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Children's Text Messages and Emails from a Cellphone How to Spy or Prevent spying on an iPhone
- 3 Monitoring Apps from Third Party Developers
- 4 Security Monitoring Programs from Well-Known Antivirus Companies
- 5 What to Do When Your Guy Checks Your Email and Text Messages
- 6 How to Avoid Being Located with FamilyWhere App?
- 7 Can I Read Messages On Life360?
- 8 Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- 9 Questions and Answers
- 9.1 Will callback on Life360 antivirus work for text messages?
- 9.2 Does FamilyWhere text every time you check location?
- 9.3 Free programs to view children's text and calls?
- 9.4 How to keep my phone from being located by FamilyWhere?
- 9.5 On T-Mobile FamilyWhere, does the person know there being tracked?
- 9.6 How can I turn off text notifications on FamilyWhere?
- 9.7 Daniel I think my wife is cheating on me. I want to be able to track her cell?
- 9.8 Does Mobistealth cause battery drain?
- 9.9 I was just wondering if a person can see when I track their location in Viber. I had an icon I could click to see where they were and now that icon is gone...
- 9.10 How to know she slept with someone else?
- 9.11 Need to know who is texting?
- 10 Comments
- 1Now, with unlimited texting plans, email on the phone and even GPS location services, your phone is now a treasure trove of personal information. Today I'm going to show you exactly how someone could take over your phone and tap into your information. Your emails, your contacts, your messages, even your photos. More importantly, I'm going to show you how to get rid of that type of software and how to prevent it.A lot of people out there have a smartphone now and it's common for us to take it with us everywhere we go.Advertisement
- 2Say you leave the room for 5 minutes, this is what can go down if you leave the phone there. Because Apple would never condone the use of spy software on their phones, the phone has to be jailbroken. This has become so ridiculously easy now that all you have to do with an iPhone is go to JailbreakMe.com and hit the install button. Moments later, the phone is jailbroken. I'm not going to say exactly which spy application I used, but a quick Google search for iPhone spy app will find you a ton of them.I'm going to show you just how simple it is to have your phone compromised.Advertisement
- 12Since I played the guinea pig here, let's have a look at mine. A simple mouse click shows the call log, the SMS log, of course, I've blurred out the sensitive information.After the spyware's installed, and the phones but back to normal, the user has the ability to look at all of the iPhone information.
- 17If you want to save yourself the trouble, prevention is always the faster method. We can do this by turning on a Passcode. That way, if you do leave your phone in a precarious situation, the would-be eavesdropper will have to break through your passcode first.Once you click "Restore", choose "Don't Back Up", then tap on "Restore and Update".
- 21Always restore to factory firmware if you suspect something, and always put a passcode on. Remember, it only takes someone a few minutes to completely hijack your phone, so always keep it on you, don't let someone borrow it, and most importantly, always require a passcode. Thanks for watching, we'll see you next time.If you're on an Android or any other smartphone, the same rules apply.
Video: Spy On Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Children's Text Messages and Emails from a Cellphone How to Spy or Prevent spying on an iPhone
Method 2: Phone Tracking Services from Well-Known Carriers (No Jailbreak Required)
These options best suit parents who need to keep track of their children. They can also be used by children to locate their parents.
- It's suitable for all T-Mobile phones; not GPS-dependent.
- It runs on T-Mobile's 4G network to locate the targeted family member.
- Children can share with parents their location (to show how responsible they are) using the free Check-In. Children can use any available network to send their location, not just T-Mobile's.
- You can also schedule automated checks for each device.
- It comes with a free 30-day trial; FamilyWhere costs $9.99/month after the trial.
- You can use online tracking by logging in here.
- You can locate a maximum of 10 phones on a single FamilyWhere account.
- It runs on AT&T's network.
- When a phone is being tracked, it will receive a text message to warn the person.
- Tracking can be done using a PC or a mobile device.
- Automated texts can be set up so parents know where their children are at predetermined times.
- The service uses GPS and tower triangulating to locate monitored devices.
- Prepaid and AT&T Go plans are not supported.
Sprint Family Locator
- This service is password protected to prevent unauthorized locating of monitored people.
- It utilizes satellite maps with real-time syncing.
- The service gives automatic notifications of registered member's location on pre-defined days.
Monitoring Apps from Third Party Developers
Life360 Family Locator
- Life360 is available for free on both Android and iOS.
- Allows you to locate connected devices on a map.
- Gives you control over whether to share a device's location.
- Alerts a monitored device if it is in a specific area.
- Tracks lost and stolen devices.
- Features a panic button that sends an SMS, text, or email with your current GPS coordinates to everyone registered in your Life360 account.
- Saves all frequently visited locations.
- It has both Android and iOS versions.
- Its stealth ping feature allows you to track a connected phone without alerting the user.
- Lets you track devices over the web.
- Features compatibility with tablets.
- Uses any locating method available: GPS, WiFi, tower triangulating.
- Lets you pair an unlimited amount of devices.
- In the Pro version, you can view a history of locations where the device has been.
Security Monitoring Programs from Well-Known Antivirus Companies
Norton Family from Norton Antivirus
- Norton Family is available for both Android and iOS. The premium version is available only for Android.
- Monitors what websites your tracked phones have visited only for Android OS.
- Activity is shown for seven days. Premium users get 90 days.
- On the Premium version, you also get the following features emailed activity reports and the ability to watch a video stream of the monitored device.
What to Do When Your Guy Checks Your Email and Text Messages
If your boyfriend is checking your phone a lot, it may be time to have a heart-to-heart talk with him about the relationship. He's obviously worried about what's going on, and needs reassurance that you're still into him. Follow the steps below to gently tell him not to worry:
- 1Get ready for the conversation by asking yourself these three questions:Make time for a sincere talk, perhaps while having a cup of coffee or after dinner.Advertisement
- Are you giving him reasons to be worried?
- Do you spend intimate moments with him as often as before?
- Are you less communicative than usual?
- 2Let him know how you feel. Be as honest as you can. If you are hurt by his actions, let him know.If you think nothing has changed, reassure him that you are still 100 percent committed to him.
- 4Doubts, suspicions or uncertainty can breach the trust that relationships are built upon. Always remind each other about the importance of trust. Find out the truth from each other, rather than from someone else. Accusing your partner of doing something bad is not good and it is offensive. Open communication is always the key for a serious relationship to last longer. In this way, you will stop his spying on you, unless he is just naturally snoopy. Do your best to keep the relationship healthy and happy.Once you agree on the root of the issue, find the solution to fix it.Advertisement
How to Avoid Being Located with FamilyWhere App?
FamilyWhere is a sophisticated means to track your loved ones. However, there are times when people don't want to be tracked, perhaps because of privacy or safety reasons. This is when the need to disappear from FamilyWhere comes into the picture. To stop FamilyWhere from tracking you, you'll need to turn your phone off and remove the battery. Removing the battery will prevent from the app from using any power from your phone to track you.
Can I Read Messages On Life360?
If you are referring to reading messages from your members in a Circle, you can actually read anyone's messages as long as you are part of their Circle. You can also chat one-on-one with a member in your Circle, or even with all people in a certain Circle. The only time you cannot read someone's message is when you are not part of his or her group. Likewise, someone cannot read your message if he or she is not part of your Circle.
If you are referring to getting into one's phone's inbox to read his or her messages, it is absolutely impossible. Life360 Family Locator is an app, so you are only allowed to read messages sent to you by one of your members in a particular Circle only in the app.
Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- Most of these applications will eventually be brought to every phone platform; if the one you want isn't available for your phone, just wait -- it'll likely be released eventually.
- None of these apps are created equal. Make sure to pick the one that best fits your needs.
- Some of these apps only track phones, meaning that they don't monitor SMS, emails, or phone calls.
- Tracking your family member, such as your kids, is okay if you are doing it to keep them safe. However, there is a legal grey area for installing these apps on someone else's phone without their knowledge. Check your local laws.
Questions and Answers
Will callback on Life360 antivirus work for text messages?
Anyone who is a part of the circle will be able to read each other's text messages. There is a more detailed explanation for this app in this article, specifically in #On Life360.2C can I read messages.3F this section for Life360.
Does FamilyWhere text every time you check location?
FamilyWhere has the option to text the owner of the account every time a phone hits a specific location. Read more here.
Free programs to view children's text and calls?
For Android users, Children Tracker Beta from Google Play can be downloaded. It not only monitors your children's calls and texts, but also their browsing activities.
How to keep my phone from being located by FamilyWhere?
You can stop the tracking by turning off the GPS option on your device. This will stop your device from being able to be tracked by this application.
See more questions like this: My family where app says Authorization not permitted, Nov access, why is that?
On T-Mobile FamilyWhere, does the person know there being tracked?
Yes, a person on FamilyWhere knows that he or she is being monitored. Every time the holder of the account locates them, T-Mobile will send their device a text message.
How can I turn off text notifications on FamilyWhere?
You can turn it off text notifications of the FamilyWhere app by doing the following:
- Open your FamilyWhere app.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Alerts.
- Turn off alerts.
See more questions like this: Is the app Life360 a spam? this is not too short
Daniel I think my wife is cheating on me. I want to be able to track her cell?
I would like to be able to know when she is not at work. the problem is she never puts her cell down. Not even to use the bathroom. She keeps it with her always. Is there some kind of stealth app that I can send as a text or something to her phone that will install itself so I can track where she has been or is going? I've heard it's true but I have not been able to find anything that allows remote installation. All of them required that you download the app to the phone. Can you help?
Unfortunately, all spy apps require that you have the phone in hand to install the app. Remote installation is something that's promised by a lot of spy software makers, but is offered by none.
See more questions like this: I'm worried that my girlfriend is cheating on me with another guy?
Does Mobistealth cause battery drain?
Yes, the Mobistealth application will cause the phone's battery to drain faster than if it wasn't there. This is because Mobistealth will constantly send data back and forth so you can spy on the system on which it is installed.
I was just wondering if a person can see when I track their location in Viber. I had an icon I could click to see where they were and now that icon is gone...
I used ti see an icon I could click on and get their location from the text message, now the icon is no longer present.
The person himself or herself has to activate this feature by opening a chat with you and tapping on the arrow to the right of the input field. The arrow will turn purple on his or her phone, and, as soon as he or she sends you a message, you will be able to track his or her location. Also, he or she has to allow access for location services for Viber. To see how to enable location services, please refer to our following videos: location services for Android and location services for iOS.
How to know she slept with someone else?
She had sex with someone else or cheating on me or does not like me
Please take a look at our articles to detect signs of your beloved one not being faithful to you:
Other details may be revealed to you by hiring a private detective who may take up nonmarital or marital cases with specific requirements from the employer (you) for legal investigation.
Need to know who is texting?
Need to find out who she is texting.
You can always look numbers up online at a service such as OkCaller.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: leslie, Aubrie, VisiHow