Specify Network Preferences for YouTube Uploads on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Anonymous, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to specify network preferences for uploads when using YouTube on an HTC One M8.
- 2Once the phone has been activated, we will see the lock screen.To unlock the phone, swipe the screen upwards. Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen. At the bottom, we will see icons. It is in this section we need to focus, because we need to access the applications folder.Advertisement
- 4In this folder, we need to find the YouTube application.Ours is located at the bottom of the screen. The YouTube icon is a big red button with a white triangle inside, with the word "YouTube" underneath. Your YouTube application may be in a different position in this folder. Find it and press down on the icon to enter the application.
- 10The other option is "On any network".The problem with this option is that it may be more expensive or there may be restricted usage. It may take a longer time to upload videos. It will depend on the network. If we have knowledge about the network, that will help us make the decision. We will need to change the option to use any network. To do this, we will press down on "On any network".
- 12This concludes our tutorial on how to specify network preferences for uploads when using YouTube on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Specify Network Preferences for YouTube Uploads on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Amanda, Thor