Edited by Eng, neonmoon, VisiHow, Maria and 1 other
Questions and Answers
Something is missing from my computer, what to do now?
After installing pcsx21.4.0. It is asking after click on that api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. What to do now
This means that you need to download and install Windows updates and Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
- 1Download and install these two libraries:
- http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x64.exe (64-bit Windows);
- http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x86.exe (32-bit Windows).
- 2Now, press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- 3Type "updates" and press "Enter".
- 4Click "Check for updates".
- 5You will need to check-mark and install optional updates too.Install any found updates.
- 6Reboot your computer.
I am having a hard time fixing this issue of the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer error message on my desktop?
I am getting the message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. . . I am trying to follow the directions, but the initial step isn't working. The download is stuck in the 'processing' phase. I've tried this several times. Anything else I can do? I'm trying to follow the steps but I can't get the downloads to work as outlined in Step One.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Maria, VisiHow, neonmoon