Edited by Grimm, Eng, VisiHow, Maria
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Solution when your girlfriend is not showing interest in you?
- 1.2 Is she interested in me or just keeping me for a while then she will dump me?
- 1.3 Why is she always interested in other people?
- 1.4 How to tell if my wife is interested in other men?
- 1.5 How do I know if my girlfriend is losing interest in me?
- 1.6 Can you tell me If someone is not interested in talking with me?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
Solution when your girlfriend is not showing interest in you?
What can I do when she is no longer interested?
You need to be interesting. When a girl is no longer showing interest in her boyfriend, it's because she's rightly or wrongly decided that he is no longer interesting or challenging. Remember that dating is part of growing and experiencing what others are like. Sometimes a person can decide that you're no longer what they want to be with, or that you are just not that exciting anymore.
To fix this, you need to start being interesting - to other people. When you do that, she'll be irresistibly drawn to you, because other people will want your time and attention, which only she used to have. Here's how you do that.
- 1When you get up in the morning, do some push ups and sit ups. Start small, but work your way up to 100 of each a day. In two to three months, you and her will notice a big difference. You'll also have better posture, which will make you more 'manly' and attractive.Start by exercising, every day.
- 2Go to the library, start taking an online course, or go out and learn a sport or recreational activity you can participate in with others in your local community. When you do this, you'll be showing her that a lifetime with you isn't going to be boring. Instead, she'll see that you're the kind of man to get out there and conquer the world.Learn something new.
- 3Change the way you dress. Start wearing nice shoes, instead of sports shoes. Wear nice jeans and collared shirts instead of t-shirts. A woman places way more attention on how her man looks than he does. Even men who 'look perfect' still find themselves adjusted by the women who love them. Look your best, and even if she doesn't notice, other girls will, which will bring her around again. Trim your eyebrows, nose hairs, and keep yourself shaved unless she likes a beard. When you don't do those things, you're letting her know that she gets to spend forever with a guy who won't take care of himself. What girl wants that?Take care of yourself.
- 4This one is harder to do, but you can work on it. Buy a book on manners and how to be a gentleman. Remember that it's how you treat other people, not her, that will show her you're a gentleman. Stand up whenever anyone else approaches you. Don't be a thug and sit in a chair to shake hands with your friends. Set yourself apart by being a better class of man, and show others respect. Everyone (including your friends) will begin to take note. When she hears other people talk about how polite or what a gentleman you are, she'll start to see you through their eyes, and see the new you that she wants to be with.Brush up on your manners and etiquette.
- 5She wants a responsible man, not a guy she has to put in the taxi and baby home. She also doesn't want to date an ashtray - but if she smokes, that's even better. If you quit, you're showing her just how strong you are. Then, she will look up to you later when she quitsDon't ever drink too much, and don't smoke.
- 6When you go out, do things. If your friends just want to go 'hang out' somewhere, and she's coming along, how much fun do you think she or any other girls there are having? Take her somewhere, and do something. If she wants to bring friends, then arrange a party. Call a local club, and ask what they are willing to do for a party of 10 or even 20 people. Set it all up, and make sure everyone has a good time - because of you. Then, she and her friends will all associate you with the fun they had.Stop just hanging out.
Is she interested in me or just keeping me for a while then she will dump me?
Hi, we have been together for 4 years and have a child of 2 months, my girlfriend doesn't clean, doesn't cook, don't wash my clothes. She only goes out and drinks until late hours every day. She does tell me where she is, sometimes she lies and says she will be back in one hour but instead goes and drink for long hours. She doesn't care and doesn't listen
Was this her behavior before or just after the birth of your child together. It appears that she may be suffering from postpartum depression and self-treating with alcohol. You should speak with a mental health professional about her behavior or at the very least, her family members. She may require an "intervention" to get her into therapy/substance abuse counseling. Unfortunately, if she refuses to get help, then you need to consider single parenting on your own immediately for the safety of your child. Even though you may love her, your child should take precedence over your personal feelings for the mother. As a father, you by law, are responsible for the safety and welfare of this child.
Why is she always interested in other people?
She talks about other guys. It makes me jealous
There are girls who have been through different relationships and upbringing: for some, it is a norm to discuss members of the opposite gender with their partners as if they are speaking to a confidant. As long as she does not compare you with other guys, those are safe discussions. Many love to talk about luminaries, describing their positive sides that the partner may not have. Please be aware that it is still innocuous. They do not know those people in person and just may idolize some of their qualities. If you cannot overcome jealousy, then you might ask your partner to reflect upon her sentiments if she and you were to exchange places. You also ought to note that if you were to ask her not to contact members of the opposite gender, she would continue doing so without telling you anything or she would feel that she is controlled too much in the relationship, which is not good at all. However, if she starts to compare you to other people and mock some of your qualities, then you may want to get a relationship advice.
How to tell if my wife is interested in other men?
It's silly but one night while we were out of town we were in a hotel. As luck would have it the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. Of course, everyone was rushed to the lobby and as we got there in walked 4 firemen. May have handed me our daughter and had our son between her and me. I noticed her looking at these guys and each time I got close to her she would find a way to gently move away from me. Also, I noticed her flipping her hair back and constantly exposing her neck. Of course, when I asked her about it, she got mad and denied doing any of it
You are making too much out of her actions. Seriously. She may have been nervous or stressed out because you had children out in the middle of the night waiting for the hotel to be cleared of a fire. It is not as if she jumped into one of the firemen's arms and passed her phone number to him. She was probably just moving around out of anxiety. Perhaps, she was flipping her hair back out of a calming habit of hers. If you have that much concern about your relationship or faithfulness of your wife, then you need to do some serious soul searching.
How do I know if my girlfriend is losing interest in me?
Lately, she has been shying away from saying I love you and she doesn't seem enthusiastic about talking to me anymore. I have tried: I've been trying to find the problem and talking in a happy way. I think it was caused by: We had a few fights recently but I have done everything I could have done to say I'm sorry and how much I regret making her mad
If you have had a few fights recently, she may be distancing herself because she is still mad at you or unsure of how to react/speak to you now. Especially if this was one of your bigger fights in this relationship. All relationships have highs and lows. The strength of your relationship is built on how you both handle disagreements or arguments. Instead of waiting to know if she loves you, tell her how much you love her. Remind her of why she fell in love with you in the first place. Maybe reconstruct your first date with her or plan a night of her favorite take out and movie/TV show.
Can you tell me If someone is not interested in talking with me?
My girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me, she said she likes others but I don't think so, she always fights with me, she even goes for a party and all. If I ask her to message me she messages me but she blocks me also when we fight .. I have tried: I tried to talk to her a lot of time. If she likes something I give it to her, if she wants to go out, I go with her but she fights. I think it was caused by: Don't know exactly
She sounds very high maintenance. Also, some people are just hard-wired emotionally to be this way. If this is not a major change in her normal behavior then it sounds like you are not suited for a relationship with her. It appears that you are trying to control the situation and she is resenting you for it. You need to give her some space. Maybe she will come back to you, but it probably is best for you if she doesn't.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Solution when your girlfriend is not showing interest in you. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Solution_when_your_girlfriend_is_not_showing_interest_in_you
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Solution when your girlfriend is not showing interest in you." VisiHow, visihow.com/Solution_when_your_girlfriend_is_not_showing_interest_in_you Accessed 28 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Solution when your girlfriend is not showing interest in you." Accessed May 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Solution_when_your_girlfriend_is_not_showing_interest_in_you.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Grimm