Sign Up for Facebook on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to sign up to Facebook, on an HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the phone, we need to press down on the screen and swipe upwards.Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the Home screen. At the bottom, there will be a row of five various icons. It is one of these icons that we now need to access, as we need to open up the Applications folder.Advertisement
- 3We are now going to tap the bottom center icon one time, this will open up the Applications folder for us.This icon features a grid, made up of white dots. We now need to locate the Facebook application, which will have come pre-installed with our HTC One M8. This icon features a blue box, with a white letter "f" placed in the center. Underneath, this icon will be labeled "Facebook".
- 6To continue, we are going to tap "Next" one time.This option is written in blue, inside of a white box. This box will be located in the bottom section of the screen. The application will now as us to enter in our phone number. This page will be labeled "Enter Your Mobile Number" at the top. Facebook will use this number when we log in, as well as if we ever need to reset our password.
- 8Once we have entered in our phone number, we are going to press down on "Next".This option is written inside of a white box, located underneath of the Mobile Number text box. We will then be taken to a new page, labeled "What's Your Name?". We are told that using our real name makes it easier for friends to recognize us.
- 11When we are done entering in our name, we are going to press down on "Next" one time.This option is written inside of a white box, located underneath of our fist and last name. Now we will be taken to another page, labeled "What's Your Birthday?". Later on, we can decide to hide our birthday from our profile.
- 18When are done, we are going to press down on the "Next" option one time.This option is written in blue, placed inside of a white box. Once this option is pressed, we will be taken to a loading screen with the words "Creating your account..." in the center. Once the screen is finished loading, we will have the option to add a profile photo.
- 21This will open up a dialog box, where we will one again tap "SKIP".This option is located in the right-hand corner, to the left of the option labeled "FIND FRIENDS". This will then load our Facebook feed, confirming we have successfully created our Facebook account. If more help is needed, we have other video tutorials on VisiHow regarding how to use Facebook on an HTC One M8. Please search for those videos and we will guide you through how the complicated world of understanding Facebook, and some of the Settings which can become quite confusing.
- 22This then concludes our tutorial, on how to sign up to Facebook, on and HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.Advertisement