Sign Up for Elder Scrolls Online Plus and Receive 1500 Free Crowns Each Month
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to sign up for an Elder Scrolls Online membership and get 1,500 free Crowns every month.
- 2Single-click on Google Chrome will take us to the account page.The page is at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account.Advertisement
- 9We are looking at Crowns now.In this video, we have 1,250 Crowns on our account. Crowns are a special in-game currency that can be used to buy things like horses or special mounts or special hats. Those are mostly cosmetic. Anything we buy can be also earned by playing the game. If we don't have patience and time, and we want to start early with a horse, then this is the way to get one. The important thing is 1,500 Crowns are going to cost us $14.99 (if we are in the US). We do have ways when we can get those for less.
- 10However, the "ESO Plus Membership" is really the best way to get Crowns.Let's click "MORE INFO" for "ESO Plus Membership" for more information. Once a window opens up, we'll see that "ESO Plus Membership" gives us access to all download game packs as long as the ESO Plus membership is current and 1,500 Crowns every 30 days' worth of membership. We get the Crowns when we make the payment. So, for example, if we make a long-term payment, we get all of the Crowns at once. There are some additional requirements, but those are not much.
- 20Since we don't have any promotional codes, we are just going to scroll down and confirm our information.We will see at the bottom that we selected the membership that will bill us every 30 days, according to the plan, and that this is a recurring payment. If we do not want a recurring payment, we will have to cancel it.
- 24On the next page, we will be given the option to pay from our PayPal account.We will see the "Zenimax Online Studios" icon. In this video, it is not showing up. Now, we are going to confirm that our information is accurate and click on "Log In". Once we've logged in, we'll be given the option to pay. As it is a pre-approved Paypal payment, our address does not show up.
- 28We can click "BILLING HISTORY" over at the left side to check it.We will see the purchase that we have just made.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to add the membership for the ESO Plus account and get 1,500 free Crowns as a membership bonus to our account. Thanks for watching VisiHow! Let us know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions in the area below. We'll do our best to answer them.
Video: Sign Up for Elder Scrolls Online Plus and Receive 1500 Free Crowns Each Month
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Grimm