Sign In and Sign Out of eBay on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Robert, Jen M, MerRob and 2 others
Hi, welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to teach you how to sign in and sign out of eBay using the eBay application on the iPhone 6.
- 10If you have any questions or comments please enter them in the section below. Thank you for using VisiHow, goodbye.Now you know how to sign in and sign out using the eBay application on the iPhone 6.
Video: Sign In and Sign Out of eBay on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
I can get to the home page, but I don't see my name in the top corner and I don't see the bar of icons at the bottom. How can I sign out? When I just get out of the program (by pulling the screen off the top of the phone), and then I go back in - I'm already signed in (meaning anyone who picks up my iPhone doesn't need my eBay password). Can you tell me where else to look for a sign out option?. I have tried: I just tried getting out of the program and getting back in and I've tried going to all the screens it offers as options to see if I see my name anywhere. There are 3 lines on the top left of the page that will allow me to go to the home page, for example, but that doesn't mention signing out.. I think it was caused by: Putting the app on my phone today without enough knowledge to know how to work the application, as opposed to the ease with which I can sign on out the computer.
A new update changed the way you sign out of eBay on iOS.
- 1Tap on the icon with three horizontal lines in the top-left corner.
- 2Tap on "SETTINGS" near the bottom of the list.
- 3Scroll all of the way down.
- 4Tap on "Sign Out".Advertisement
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, MerRob, Jen M