Show and Hide History Panel in Windows 10 Calculator
Edited by Eng
Windows 10 comes with a builtin calculator, that can be in so many modes, like Standard, Scientific, Programmer, Date calculation. When first used, it will be in the Standard mode. One of the new features of this calculator is the "History", which is actually not editable (one huge cons!). "Microsoft", please make it editable, it would be a very helpful feature! If you have ever found yourself stuck with the "History Panel" showing all the time, and you do not know how to get rid of it or hide it, this article is the key.
Enable History Panel
- 5Now if we drag the right side of the "Calculator" window, to enlarge it, the "History Panel" showed earlier on top of the Calculator Numeric Pad will shift aside and will show side by side with the Calculator main panel.
- p.s., you have to drag to enlarge to a certain size before it shifts, keep dragging until the "History Panel" shifts aside.
Disable / Hide History panel
- 2Micrososft support, I was certain that there should be a way, but could not find it, so I left it be, with that "History Panel" on the side.Well, searched the Web, Microsoft help, nothing!
- 4Wow, that was so easy. Yet I am sure a lot of you out there have faced a similar issue as I did.Dragging to make it smaller to a certain size did the trick!Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- There is a very useful feature on the "Calculator", named "CONVERTER", we can reach it by clicking on the 3lines icon, showing on top left corner, enjoy it.
Questions and Answers
Can the history panel just LIST as different lines?
I need a simple add and subtract list on the history panel... so now the numbers are there but hard for a visually impaired person to check. Showing 456 + 64 + 85 = is not the same as: 456
85 ____________ 605
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Windows