Show You Are Not Interested in YouTube Recommended Videos on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sluderml, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show that we are not interested in videos recommended to us by YouTube on an HTC One M8.
- 3It is in this area that we need to focus now because we need to open up the Applications folder.To do that we are going to need this icon located at the bottom of the home screen. In the middle, we can see that there is a grid made up of white dots. Press down on this icon and it will open up our applications folder.
- 4In this folder, we need to find the YouTube application.Mine is located here. We can see that there is the YouTube icon, which is a big red button and inside there is a white triangle. Underneath, it says the word "YouTube". Our YouTube application may be in different positions within this folder. Therefore, we need to find it and press down on the icon to enter the application. In this video tutorial, we will learn how to show that we are not interested in the videos recommended to us by YouTube. This is a very useful thing for us to do because it allows YouTube to see what videos we like and are interested in and then it will save those preferences and those results so that in the future, they can try only to show us videos that we are interested and not just show us lots of videos that we are not interested in.
- 6To do that then, we need to use this icon here.We can see on the far right-hand side of the screen that there are three small gray dots and a vertical line. Every video has this icon. This is the settings icon for that particular video. Press down on this icon and it will open up a little menu. At the top, it will say, "NOT INTERESTED".
- 9This then concludes our tutorial on how to show that we are not interested in videos recommended to us by YouTube on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, please leave them in the "Comments" section below and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Show You Are Not Interested in YouTube Recommended Videos on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Sluderml, Thor